Ticats at Bombers GDT

Just now, Captain Blue said:

One thing that doesn't matter know but the Wilson incomplete at the end of the game somewhat looked like a catch and fumble. Especially give the Hamilton "catch" earlier. 

It wasn't even debatable. Catches it, brings it down, turns, stretches, fumbles.

1 minute ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

It wasn't even debatable. Catches it, brings it down, turns, stretches, fumbles.

They would argue that he was going to the ground and needed to keep possession the whole way. His elbow was so close to touching, it was an amazing play by the DB.

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

And who drove the field for the winning TD?

OL was in total shambles once Wallace went out.

Oliviera basically out for last 20 mins of game.

Basically have no consistent reliable targets out there.

What’s the downside of bringing in Strev for a couple of sets even if it doesn’t work? I love Zac always have and always will but changing the pace when things aren’t happening is okay. See how Strev can deal with the o’s injuries. If he doesn’t produce after a couple of sets put Zac back on. 

1 minute ago, Stickem said:

I'm freakin' out about the O Line.......for cripes sake '''losing 2 in one game ...My man Bryant and then the rook ...ouch.....We;re going to have to scamble to fix that

Honestly think this was a huge factor in the lack luster offence and ZC. Yes ZC had some dumb throws but you can’t blame him for throwing under pressure and getting sacked when we have no line blocking for him. Going to be very difficult beating the Riders next week with the amount of injuries on the line. 

Just now, Plaxico said:

They would argue that he was going to the ground and needed to keep possession the whole way. His elbow was so close to touching, it was an amazing play by the DB.

Doesn't matter RE the ground in this particular play.  He comes down facing his own endzone and turns to the other one to reach.  That completes the catch before he's going to ground.

Would like to know which ref waved it off.  The side judge was spotting the ball.

1 minute ago, captaincanuck12 said:

All right, someone with some real football knowledge explained to me why Wilson 's catch was ruled incomplete at the 1?  Nielsen and Ford didn't give anything

"In the process of making the catch, the receiver was going to the ground, thus needed to hold onto the ball the whole way."

-CFL, probably

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

Jones was god awful on D.

Apparently needs someone to tell him where to be.  Really poor effort on a lot of plays too, noticeably vs the run.

To be honest I think one takeaway from this game is that some of the backups are backups for a reason. First example is Eli who still struggles to pass block. But the new LBs struggled too.