Ticats at Bombers GDT

42 minutes ago, Stickem said:

I'm freakin' out about the O Line.......for cripes sake '''losing 2 in one game ...My man Bryant and then the rook ...ouch.....We;re going to have to scamble to fix that

I have a feeling Big Stan will be back next game. Yeah, losing the rookie hurts.

6 minutes ago, Deiter Fan said:

On TSN highlights they talk about the Alexander pick...the anchor says "it's ruled an incomplete pass. But look again"...and then they cut off the replay before you can actually see there was no possession til BA took it. smfh

That was a pick. The CC screwed up once more.

5 minutes ago, Nolby said:

This is one of the ugliest wins ive ever seen, take it and run.

When they look at wins & losses they don't remember which were the great wins & which weren't. A win is a win. However, our OL is in tatters. I don't know if Walters goes out & finds another Guard somewhere.

2 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

When they look at wins & losses they don't remember which were the great wins & which weren't. A win is a win. However, our OL is in tatters. I don't know if Walters goes out & finds another Guard somewhere.

Well we got at least one American on the PR right?

Just finished watching on PVR. How can our offense and our QB be so lost for 58 minutes and then execute so well for the last drive. That was incredible. I went back and rewatched the last drive and it was pretty vanilla to my untrained eyes (which I guess makes sense for a 2 minute drill) -- only one wrinkle with two backs blocking on the TD play -- but so well executed. I hope we can replicate that as it shows what Zach can still do if he can find that gear. It was gutsy, with his runs, and cerebral with his left to right progression to find Demski on the big throw to Demski. I'd really like to see us let him use his legs more. And Brady was fighting so hard. One great drive ended up being enough tonight. 

Edited by K-Shack

We toyed with a 2 win team for 59 minutes 

...uh.....went the way we drew it up

...er....we only need 1 TD on O.....to win

Eh.........

3 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Wild finish, too bad so many fans missed it to beat the traffic!

Yup, a number of fans, pulled the ripcord, there.......

4 minutes ago, Nolby said:

The offensive play calls need to be better, we need those lineman back to execute our O properly too.

We weren’t executing overly great with them either tho. This is a play calling and collaros decision making problem. Has been all year. The O has regressed badly 

54 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

The worry is the end result will prevent any of the much needed changes from happening. 

And what are those?

25 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Lawler's only played 3 games and he has a ton of drops.

Yeah, unfortunately I reluctantly have to agree with you there. Absolutely clutch on final drive. But also dropping stuff he caught routinely in previous years.

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

The non over turn on the int was just laughable because the Hamilton receiver never caught the ball. Went through his arms and Alexander clearly had possession. It's either incomplete or a turnover and it never hit the ground...

H and I screaming this exact thing... Livid....

27 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

You know when you take a dump and look in the toilet afterwards and wonder what that was and what you could have eaten? Then you flush the toilet, wash your hands, and walk away? That’s what this game was …

This is one of the greatest posts in the history of CFL message boards..... Incredible description. *chefs kiss*