Ticats at Bombers GDT

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Hopefully nothing cardiopulmonary but looks that way or severe heat stroke to me.

When they tried to walk him off it was like he didn't have control of his limbs.

Yeah, man I hope it’s not. 

1 minute ago, Tracker said:

When I was an EMT, I have to deal with a few like this. Feels horribly scary for the patient but easily remedied, but I do not know if he will be back tonight.

No chance imo. Throwing up from likely trying to down too much water that’s too cold. 

Could it not have been dehydration/overheating in addition experiencing the injury?

+30, plus all those people gathered around him. Would make it pretty hard to catch your breath if overheated 

Dehydration on its own would actually be best case scenario. It’s scary, but one recovers quite quickly with an IV 

Just now, JohnnyAbonny said:

Could it not have been dehydration/overheating in addition experiencing the injury?

+30, plus all those people gathered around him. Would make it pretty hard to catch your breath if overheated 

Dehydration on its own would actually be best case scenario. It’s scary, but one recovers quite quickly with an IV 

With any luck at all, Bombers will roll over the TiCats easily and Big Stan will not be needed tonight.