3 stars plus hh almost tigerclapped the bed

1 hour ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Forgot to post this last night: burn those uniforms and never wear them again. Rumour has it Bryant puked on the field when he looked down and saw what jersey he was wearing.

I was going to ask: have we ever played well in those godawful hockey jerseys?

1 hour ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Forgot to post this last night: burn those uniforms and never wear them again. Rumour has it Bryant puked on the field when he looked down and saw what jersey he was wearing.

He most certainly puked, one of the paramedics became rather fleet of foot.

1. Brady...the heart-beat of the offence. Saw the stats this morning, knew he had good numbers but 120 is tremendous, especially when he missed some time.

2. Bonds is gonna be good!

3. Sergio is money in the bank.

HH If big Gabe had finished the game I was gonna give the rookie kid a star, instead I really feel bad for him and I hope ( even though it looks pretty bad ) that he's not out too long.

HH part 2.....The Bomber medical and training staff had a big workout last night. 

Big Gabe looked like he was crying. Definitely seems like a season ender there unfortunately. Hopefully Stan will be back next game and just roster an extra American OL.  But who do you take out. Prob Adams right. Not what I’d do but probably what they would. 

anyone know if they still talking with sheed? 

Edited by Goalie

2 hours ago, voodoochylde said:

I was going to ask: have we ever played well in those godawful hockey jerseys?

Didn't we absolutely obliterate the riders using those uniforms in the banjo bowl one year?  

That was the year with Rasheed Bailey's Superman touchdown.

Update: we also wore them last year 's banjo bowl when Schoen had three touchdowns.

Both those games are absolute Beatdowns of the riders.

Edited by captaincanuck12

5 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Totally true  

I see the local media questioning the bombers more and more. It’s pretty interesting. 

Personally I would put Johnson on the practise roster, let Whitehead play receiver and give Smith or Case another shot. Both were close to breaking one. If they see Whitehead as a returner fair enough as well but then bring in Wheatfall who had a 100 yard receiving game this season but regardless the Johnson experiment is not working. 

5 minutes ago, Piggy 1 said:

Doug should be our HC.

I have no doubt he could succeed in coaching if he so decided. 

18 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Personally I would put Johnson on the practise roster, let Whitehead play receiver and give Smith or Case another shot. Both were close to breaking one. If they see Whitehead as a returner fair enough as well but then bring in Wheatfall who had a 100 yard receiving game this season but regardless the Johnson experiment is not working. 

I’d send Johnson to the pr too. Between case and smith, I like having the imp rb to use as a rotational guy. But case looked really fast and dangerous with the ball in his hands. And we have had a mad rash of injuries at wr. Wheatfall gives us some good fit at wr too. I don’t think you can go wrong with any of the 3 on for Johnson. 

6 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Oh, yeah, I saw him lean over and let 'er go. I tried to quickly look away but that big guy is deceptively fast. That's when I knew it was the heat. 

1 hour ago, Piggy 1 said:

A question i would also like an answer to.

I can help - Our Man Tait said during the pre game yesterday that he'll be back "within the next couple weeks" based on what he's heard...

17 hours ago, Piggy 1 said:

Doug should be our HC.

One of my favorite players, but if people think O'Shea let's his ego get in the way, making the smartest man in every room he's ever been in head coach is doubling down. 

I say that as a guy who got into football from watching Stegall, Roberts and Brown.  Brown was my first jersey. Not sure I'd want him as a HC though