3 stars plus hh almost tigerclapped the bed

21 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Totally true  

I see the local media questioning the bombers more and more. It’s pretty interesting. 

Uh oh… Doug might be close to losing his media credentials 😉 

21 hours ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Personally I would put Johnson on the practise roster, let Whitehead play receiver and give Smith or Case another shot. Both were close to breaking one. If they see Whitehead as a returner fair enough as well but then bring in Wheatfall who had a 100 yard receiving game this season but regardless the Johnson experiment is not working. 

Exactly this… dress Smith as the returner/back up RB… he can play receiver in a pinch… replace Johnson with Lucky in the starting line up

18 hours ago, Noeller said:

I can help - Our Man Tait said during the pre game yesterday that he'll be back "within the next couple weeks" based on what he's heard...

There’s a bye after banjo bowl… sounds like he’s on track to be back after the bye 

22 hours ago, Tracker said:

Thus far I have heard nothing about Gabe Wallace, who looked to have the more serious issue, by far.

Looked bad for sure. I think the biggest indicator will be if he goes on the 1g or 6g. 6g and he’s probably done for the year. 

12 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Looked bad for sure. I think the biggest indicator will be if he goes on the 1g or 6g. 6g and he’s probably done for the year. 

Tait says he was on crutches post game which doesn't bode well but does seem to add up....

8 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Tait says he was on crutches post game which doesn't bode well but does seem to add up....

Oof. Yeah looked like it was a season ender. 
 He’s been such a bright spot. Soo much further along than expected, soo hard working and smart. Improving his physique all on his own, which alone has taken big steps since his college career ended.  
 I hope he can be 100% for camp next year, he’s going to be a damn good player. 

12 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Oof. Yeah looked like it was a season ender. 
 He’s been such a bright spot. Soo much further along than expected, soo hard working and smart. Improving his physique all on his own, which alone has taken big steps since his college career ended.  
 I hope he can be 100% for camp next year, he’s going to be a damn good player. 

Huge fan of Wallace. He's gonna be a real good one for sure. 

11 minutes ago, Tracker said:

And plays that way- more brute strength than technique, but if he ever improves his technique, we have an all-star. Another Chris Walby.

Or, at least, another Matt Sheridan. All you really need in the interior is a guy that's never lost a bar room brawl....