Bombers at Riders LDC Early chat

23 minutes ago, Mr. Perfect said:

At this point in his career, I think Big Stan can manage just fine without practice.

And you don't see what goes on behind the scenes..he will be more than prepared

And like you said...he don't need no stinking practice

22 hours ago, Tracker said:

May be an image of text

This is how the Regina city workers dress all summer, they switch to leggings and coon skin coats to accessorize the watermelon rainment in winter … 

7 minutes ago, Booch said:

And you don't see what goes on behind the scenes..he will be more than prepared

And like you said...he don't need no stinking practice

Bryant is the one the term “Stan The Man” was created for …

My only concern with Stan is what % he is. He could play and they would play him if he was too low for his own good. But a week to rehydrate and recover should be good if it wasn’t any thing more serious. 

I’d Be more concerned with how healthy Brady is. And if biggie is playing heavy reps again. 

He's fine... I almost guarantee that he's being forced to sit out practice this week. He's arguably the best OL in CFL history. He doesn't need to take practice reps this week. He needs fluids and rest and then knock some sorry Gapper ******* on his ass come Sunday. 

Cute idea from our neighbours to the west. Fundraiser for a dog rescue shelter where you can pay $20 and prank a Rider fan to have a "World's biggest Blue Bomber fan" lawn sign put on their yard.

- They ask that you either wait 24 hours for ths sign to be removed (and face the ridicule that comes with it) or donate $20 to their cause to have the sign removed immediately

- They encourage you to then prank someone else (kind of like a pay it forward thing)

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/video/9.6496219

Proceeds go to the local dog rescue, if you want to participate, email fundraising@bedz.ca

10 hours ago, wbbfan said:

My only concern with Stan is what % he is. He could play and they would play him if he was too low for his own good. But a week to rehydrate and recover should be good if it wasn’t any thing more serious. 

I’d Be more concerned with how healthy Brady is. And if biggie is playing heavy reps again. 

Brady is ok

Damn that sucks, it’s serious though with a big older guy. I’m glad they are taking his recovery seriously and not just letting him go in when he isn’t ready. 

That said it’s gonna be a mess of pass pro. Shifts the line in a huge way too. Buck really really needs to step up his play call to aid zach with protection. 

Just now, BomberBall. said:

Crap.  Buck better have a good game plan dialed up or this could be a very frustrating game.  Again.

Yuuuup 

I hope we win it, but I wouldn’t bet a dime to win a grand on it. 

11 minutes ago, BBlink said:

At least Randolph was taking all reps at LT in practice and focusing his efforts at that position. Hopefully he will be better.

Yes... I suspect they knew all along that Stanley Bryant wouldn't play... Probably put a lot of effort into coaching up Randolph. I'm not sure he had ever played LT in his life before last game.

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

Damn that sucks, it’s serious though with a big older guy. I’m glad they are taking his recovery seriously and not just letting him go in when he isn’t ready. 

That said it’s gonna be a mess of pass pro. Shifts the line in a huge way too. Buck really really needs to step up his play call to aid zach with protection. 

Yuuuup 

I hope we win it, but I wouldn’t bet a dime to win a grand on it. 

yeah....gonna be a tough one...and interesting...Hopefully with this more athletic group as a whole we see a lot of slide protection schemes and moving the pocket....thats how you can compensate for a weaker/or green line....think of why teams used the veer...minimize mismatches and more a ball control, and with BO...mix in Dmeski and Whitehead and now the Woli security blanket back...may have Sask grasping at straws for a while

17 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Johnson remains the biggest mystery of the season.

Pointless....and insignificant....with a likely low scoring game...and one of who plays best on the line Adams in for him especially with Woli back would make wayyyyy more sense...Just seeing the DT spot manned by Thomas/Schmeckle is enough to make a guy puke...and even Hubert now has really fell off the map with effectiveness....and expecting an 8th rounder to continue to flourish as a raw rookie was a pipe dream anyway...

13 minutes ago, BBlink said:

At least Randolph was taking all reps at LT in practice and focusing his efforts at that position. Hopefully he will be better.

with reps all week, and getting used to what we installed for this game all week...maybe he surprises, but we have to expect a few rookie gaffs

I also truly think we been holding back what we have installed for Streveler and this seeming reliance on just run..run..run. I believe we are not showing cards there for teams to plan for until labour day and beyond when games start to really mean something...I guess we will see there too...I don't think our coaches are that idiotic in his deployment