SNF RedBlacks @ Lions in Victoria GDT

Sanchez said in the pre-game that this is the first time he's thought BC's receiving corps was outmatched by the opposing secondary.

Wow was he wrong.

And I guess he missed 2 of the 3 last games BC played where they could barely get a first down against Bombers secondary....with two "MOP" QB's.

5 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Sanchez said in the pre-game that this is the first time he's thought BC's receiving corps was outmatched by the opposing secondary.

Wow was he wrong.

And I guess he missed 2 of the 3 last games BC played where they could barely get a first down against Bombers secondary....with two "MOP" QB's.

That’s just asinine, has he not watched any football this month? 

33 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

Are the loins dline that good? 

Nah. Ottawa just **** the bed. Victoria looks good. Put a team there and 10000 more seats. 

it’s like a bigger deal for BC tonight. Ottawa is like whatever. We won last week. It’s rare to see a team win back to back against the same team.  It’s the only game that isn’t division vs division this week. 

Edited by Goalie

1 hour ago, Bigblue204 said:

I've said for years Atlantic won't work. I'm not sure why they focused on it instead of Quebec.

Yep. Even aside from the logistics in Atlantic Canada, watering down all the league wide revenue is extremely dangerous. Quebec City could hold its own imo, as a market. But I don’t think it would add league value, financially or in terms of talent development.