Bombers at Riders LDC-GDT

Nolby

36 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

It's labour day,  better bomber teams than this have lost to worse rider teams on labour day. It's basically a scheduled loss so if they manage to eek one out just take it but chances are we're going to be a surly bunch around here tomorrow.

Agreed, but don't call me Surly.

21 minutes ago, Booch said:

Riders don't really scare me...offense is nothing to write home about...how many tackles have they cycled thru as well? And that goes with weak interior guys...in front of glass QB Harris 

They have the worst pass defense in league and if we utilize our more athletic O-line properly it will elevate some of the lack of cohesion...and if that opens up the run...they will cheat on it and if smart cerebral zc shows up I can see this being his best game of yr

I think Younger is gonna severely out coach that dumb arse Mueller in this one...

Today I also believe will be the game we seed different things with the Strev use too...as in passing...

Sooooo...now for something completely different?

10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

This much positivity from Booch is enough to make me believe!!

Hey...I'm a positive passionate fan now don't get me wrong...but also not afraid to call things out and voice displeasure or concern where need be...I don't wear exclusive blue goggles...

14 minutes ago, Noeller said:

This much positivity from Booch is enough to make me believe!!

That all being said tho...Adams off and Johnson still on...schmeck and Thomas as 2/3rds of our DT rotation is enough to make a guy wanna put a pistol in his mouth...Osh still needs to work on perfecting a roster with logic and talent...not his bias....is that better? 😁

9 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Johnson likely isn't even  that useless. He was one of the guys I thought showed best in training camp as a young receiver. Probably should just be a PR guy this year though. 

Adams there are no excuses for though.

I agree...I said myself in camp he was the most polished and pro ready...but needs to learn and cut his teeth too...he right now isn't needed roster wise when we have other needs...a combination of Whitehead and Clercius gives us more

18 minutes ago, Booch said:

That all being said tho...Adams off and Johnson still on...schmeck and Thomas as 2/3rds of our DT rotation is enough to make a guy wanna put a pistol in his mouth...Osh still needs to work on perfecting a roster with logic and talent...not his bias....is that better? 😁

What about the punter?

6 minutes ago, Booch said:

I agree...I said myself in camp he was the most polished and pro ready...but needs to learn and cut his teeth too...he right now isn't needed roster wise when we have other needs...a combination of Whitehead and Clercius gives us more

That seemed to be the consensus after TC for sure. 
After seeing him in-game, Johnson seems like a slower version of Wilson. Agree, he’s just not needed on the roster right now. 

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

CJOB really needs to get some people who know anything about football on their broadcast.

Death to listen to without DB (as in Doug Brown, not Bauming).

I still find it unsettling to not hear Bob Irving on the radio broadcast.

19 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

CJOB really needs to get some people who know anything about football on their broadcast.

Death to listen to without DB (as in Doug Brown, not Bauming).

Qft. 
 Maybe arrange a call in segment with lapo, dig up some of the guys who’ve retired in the area, some thing.