Congrats MOS

I've complained about lineup choices and some decisions but I'd like to start a thread where we give MOS his flowers.

Congrats coach on winning your 102 game and tying the Blue Bomber record. There has been a lot of good moments the past ten years.

@DTonOB, don't tell MOS about this or he'll likely ask the site to take it down. 😉

Some puzzling line up choices we've hated, but the culture and brotherhood hes brought to that locker room and stadium has been nothing this city has seen for decades and decades. The stadium has had tremendous attendance, huge operating profits and most importantly, ended a 29 year drought with back to back Cup wins/ 4 straight appearances.

I dont know if we'll ever see a culture like this again in our locker room, its been just amazing to be alive for this. Congrats to coach OShea!

Edited by Nolby

Next mile stones. MOS Already in HOF as a player. Most wins currently by an active coach. CFL head coaches by regular season wins. 

10 Bud Grant (HOF as builder) 102 wins

9  John Hufnagel (HOF as builder) 102

8  Bob O’Billovich (HOF as Builder) 107

7 Dave Ritchie (HOF as Builder) 108

6. Ray Jauch (HOF a Builder) 127

5  Eagle Keys (HOF as Builder) 131

4 Ron Lancaster (HOF as player) 142

3  Frank Clair (HOF as Builder) 147

2  Don Matthews builder 231

1  Wally     Builder 282

Edited by Rod Black

2 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Next mile stones. MOS Already in HOF as a player. CFL head coaches by regular season wins. 

10 Bud Grant (HOF as builder) 102 wins

9  John Hufnagel (HOF as builder) 102

8  Bob O’Billovich (HOF as Builder) 107

7 Dave Ritchie (HOF as Builder) 108

6. Ray Jauch (HOF a Builder) 127

5  Eagle Keys (HOF as Builder) 131

4 Ron Lancaster (HOF as player) 142

3  Frank Clair (HOF as Builder) 147

2  Don Matthews builder 231

1  Wally     Builder 282

He will pass old Dave for his career here for sure, which is incredible. 
 If he coaches another 10 years, and wins an average of 10 games he will end up a good chunk behind the Don and Wally. 
 Idk if any one will ever catch wally. 15 games a year for 10 years and he still wouldn’t catch Wally. 
 You’d have to coach till great old age to catch him. 

19 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Where is your new go to watering hole? I have heard great things about Nonsuch and Kilter's rooms but haven't been to either yet.

One Great City and Trans Canada are the two I usually frequent.

Haven't found one just yet, in terms of an immediately-before-the-game place. For a normal evening game, we'd hit up a half dozen around town, then hop on the rapid trans to the stadium and take in the tailgate area. For the early start next week we'll be at Stella's to start the day, then probably head for the stadium shortly after brunch. Brazen might be the closest location to the stadium now with decent beer. I know some really had poor things to say about Paul and the SA crew, but boy howdy did we love Onkels on the patio pre game...