Congrats MOS

2 hours ago, Booch said:

Yup congrats to him for sure, but it's a team effort....just like wins on field with players

It all started at the Top with Wade....and Kyle....who brought in OSH.....And gave him the time....and...the players

Some the coaches here been here for them all as well

It's literally impossible for you to legitimately complement the man without a "yeah, but" or backhanded complement included within your commentary, isn't it?

Just now, bb1 said:

Yeah i think he is just too loyal, that is a strength and weakness. The player's will go through a brick wall for him though and that you can't replace.....

I think this is very close to the truth. He is probably too loyal, but also it is that loyalty that pays off when we see how it plays into the culture and also player development.

11 hours ago, Mr. Perfect said:

It's literally impossible for you to legitimately complement the man without a "yeah, but" or backhanded complement included within your commentary, isn't it?

I did compliment the accomplishments.Β 

Β 

But also say it.could have been better even if u can imagine...nobody is perfect regardless what you have as a name...I've played for a lot of great coaches...a lot of duds...what Osh implemented here wasn't a new concept...but lost in all this was rhat Miller and Walter's in the HC interview process said "this is what we want and how we are.gomma roll" can you deliver? They put their trust on him...AND actually gave him.rope to.do.it when 9.tomes out of 10 an organization that was floundering like us would have cut bait and tried a new guy...that's can't be over looked and deserves a lot of the credit all I saying so spin your opinion tomsomeone who gives a ****...things flow from top down...not middle up...then down...if.u want a good example just look what to Sask and their management on down