LD Argos @ Ti Cats, Elks @ Stamps GDT

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Is Edmonton actually half decent now? And is that concerning at all...?

Are they playing bad teams tho or teams with key injuries? Calgary isn’t good. Are the bombers bad or were we just injured early? Bc looked real bad last week and against us. We looked bad vs Hamilton and the first few weeks. Parity perhaps or injuries and bad teams. 

Perhaps it’s as simple as MBT is better than Maier. 

4 hours ago, Goalie said:

Are they playing bad teams tho or teams with key injuries? Calgary isn’t good. Are the bombers bad or were we just injured early? Bc looked real bad last week and against us. We looked bad vs Hamilton and the first few weeks. Parity perhaps or injuries and bad teams. 

Perhaps it’s as simple as MBT is better than Maier. 

MBT is a better qb. Maier forces the ball into tight spaces & his balls just float & are picked off easily.

26 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Sneak into playoffs? They're a threat to sneak into 1st.

25 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Wild wild west. Every sucks! Everyone is on a hot streak!

And very likely no crossover this year.  Calgary and someone else will miss the playoffs. All bias aside, I think it'll be the Riders.  They have a good D, but Harris & Co. play just well enough to lose. 

6 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

And very likely no crossover this year.  Calgary and someone else will miss the playoffs. All bias aside, I think it'll be the Riders.  They have a good D, but Harris & Co. play just well enough to lose. 

I definitely think it will be a battle between Maier and Harris as to who wants it less.