LD Argos @ Ti Cats, Elks @ Stamps GDT

57 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

And very likely no crossover this year.  Calgary and someone else will miss the playoffs. All bias aside, I think it'll be the Riders.  They have a good D, but Harris & Co. play just well enough to lose. 

I think it will be Calgary sitting out the last dance/ Meier is bad and looking to be getting worse, if anything and MBT is better and capable of going on a roll. Riders will likely back into the playoffs, especially if they bench Harris.

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Guess the question ultimately comes down to how much of this is a dead cat bounce for Edmonton and if they fall back to earth.

MBT may be quirky but he seems like he's actually a pretty good leader, I think his intensity forces younger players to tune in and focus or gtfo the field.

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

I think it will be Calgary sitting out the last dance/ Meier is bad and looking to be getting worse, if anything and MBT is better and capable of going on a roll. Riders will likely back into the playoffs, especially if they bench Harris.

Ok fair. But without a crossover, 2 teams from the West must miss the playoffs. Predict or get off the pot. 😄

52 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

Ok fair. But without a crossover, 2 teams from the West must miss the playoffs. Predict or get off the pot. 😄

With the games left... I am going to say Stumps and riders are on the outside looking in come playoff time. 

Elks are playing inspired ball these past few games. I think they eek in to the playoffs.