Banjo Bowl 2024 GDT

Nolby

I also understand it’s just a depth chart and doesn’t necessarily tell you who is really gonna be getting all the reps but not seeing a guy behind Thomas on the DL is just concerning. Does this hurt team morale seeing a guy like Adams not playing while Thomas who gets owned weekly has nobody backing him up? It must. Again if woods goes down it’s Thomas and Schmekel and that’s it.

whats Walter’s job exactly? To do exactly what O’Shea wants?  

Good time for a proper blow out win. 

3 keys 

Secondary bounce back. Harris had probably the best game of an opposing qb this year. Will need to haste some adjust and perform better. 

return to bully ball. Brady has only gotten 20 touches or more once this year, back in week 5. Especially with our beat up ok we need to establish the run and not get away from it. 

Offensive poison, limit turn overs, 2nouts.  Our offence has struggled a lot this year with both. 

players to watch; 

Jamal woods. With 6 bodies on the line he should get a lot of reps, he’s been great at pushing the pocket and the riders beat up ol should give him a chance to shine. 

zach. Ho-hum the qb. Zach has had ok to good games a couple times this year. But does he have a great game left in the tank? It’s getting to the time to show it if he does. 

Randolph at lt. It’ll be interesting to see if he calms down and starts to figure out playing tackle  

I think it’s asking lots of this not great looking OL to run Brady lots. I think Sask will be geared up to stop the run so gotta do what Zach was doing last week b4 getting popped. Key to game: Keep Zach in the game all game. 

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Good time for a proper blow out win. 

3 keys 

Secondary bounce back. Harris had probably the best game of an opposing qb this year. Will need to haste some adjust and perform better. 

return to bully ball. Brady has only gotten 20 touches or more once this year, back in week 5. Especially with our beat up ok we need to establish the run and not get away from it. 

Offensive poison, limit turn overs, 2nouts.  Our offence has struggled a lot this year with both. 

players to watch; 

Jamal woods. With 6 bodies on the line he should get a lot of reps, he’s been great at pushing the pocket and the riders beat up ol should give him a chance to shine. 

zach. Ho-hum the qb. Zach has had ok to good games a couple times this year. But does he have a great game left in the tank? It’s getting to the time to show it if he does. 

Randolph at lt. It’ll be interesting to see if he calms down and starts to figure out playing tackle  

Agreed

I'll add

Play within ourselves on offence and take what's there while we establish l.o.s...then we will be able to gouge them

Defense...we need to with that 3 man rush mix it up with a lit more 5..6 guy pressure...not an all out blitz...but guys coming from different spots...when we have done that before..we have been good

No let up...either side if ball...play to humiliate...not protect lead..

No reason for the Bomber defence to not feast on Harris today, and I am sure the Riders have a game plan to counter any Bomber pass rush with a lot of quick hitters and running if possible. I would love to see Harris be levelled by a devastating but legal hit.