Banjo Bowl 2024 GDT

Nolby

8 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

AKSHULY it shouldn't have even been a penalty, he hit the thighs first and besides that he was thrown into him. If anything it should have been penalty Bombers.

Plus all the moaning about how Demski should have been called for OPI on Lawler's TD. Like there was contact with the DB for sure but Demski continues running his corner route and gets open. 

Outside of the lack of pressure from the d-line and Alexander looking silly on the huge bomb,  the D looked fine today.  Solid tackling and best of all no stupid penalties like the Riders.

Streveler I feel so bad for the guy,  even before he was hurt he gets in on a 2nd and long and they call a QB plunge up the middle.   This club has zero idea how to use the guy,   they ran perfectly good option plays for Prukop over the last two years and for some reason this year they revert back to stupid LaPo use Strev as a battering ram plays.   I really feel bad that they mis used him so much this season and I'm assuming he's gone for the rest of the year? I wonder who they are going to air lift as a 3rd stringer?  Taylor Cornelius?  

The O when they attacked deep looked good... I wish they would be more aggressive and use more variety in the run  plays.     

Highlight of the night was Roberts taking a shot at Saskatchewan that was awesome :D

28 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

A lot less than other years. Their Riderville section of the tailgate was taken over by Bomber fans.

Suitor lied and said that plenty of Green jerseys were in the crowd.  Watching the game on TV,  I did not see this. 

31 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

A lot less than other years. Their Riderville section of the tailgate was taken over by Bomber fans.

I may not have noticed it before, but seems the small parking pad adjacent to the pre game tailgate area was utilized for more liquor sales, more merch sales, and more sit down tables. I have never seen the tailgate area THAT “jammed” packed! 

I have never seen a whinier bunch of fans than Rider fans. My god.  Everything wrong with that  team is because of the refs, and the league having it out for them.   Even all of TSN is out to get them.  
Pathetic loser mentality fan base deserves that pathetic loser team.   

Edited by Rex_Banner

33 minutes ago, Rex_Banner said:

I have never seen a whinier bunch of fan than Rider fans. My god.  Everything wrong with that  team is because of the refs, and the league having it out for them.   Even all of TSN is out to get them.  
Pathetic loser mentality fan base deserves that pathetic loser team.   

Actual thread on RF: "boycott time"

******* crybabies. My God.

42 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

Actual thread on RF: "boycott time"

******* crybabies. My God.

I'm not sure why they are surprised?  Trevor Harris has always been known as a guy who can get big yardage and move the ball but then come up short and choke during the important drives.