Banjo Bowl 2024 GDT

Nolby

Turned on the 4th quarter of the Banjo Bowl... This was so much better without Neilsen and Suitor. How do these two still have jobs? What a disaster they are. Suitor openly cheering for the Riders and making up phantom penalties. Neilsen seems to think he can talk players into having good games. 

13 hours ago, JCon said:

Turned on the 4th quarter of the Banjo Bowl... This was so much better without Neilsen and Suitor. How do these two still have jobs? What a disaster they are. Suitor openly cheering for the Riders and making up phantom penalties. Neilsen seems to think he can talk players into having good games. 

you don't like the constant "WHAT IS HAPPENING?"

2 hours ago, Firekid said:

The thing that bugs me is how he makes up excuses for why they are losing while the game is going on.  

I get it that sometimes you have to talk up the losing team to make the game seem interesting and, history will tell you, that's usually the Riders, but you don't need to do that when the game is SOOO close and competitive. 

3 minutes ago, JCon said:

I get it that sometimes you have to talk up the losing team to make the game seem interesting and, history will tell you, that's usually the Riders, but you don't need to do that when the game is SOOO close and competitive. 

I'm full of or's today.

Or have in-game broadcast teams that pick different sides at the start of the game and just go at each other for the full 3 hours.

THAT would be entertaining.

19 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Funny that they want to start a go fund me to pay for his fine. They will pay a fine of a player but won’t buy tickets to support their own team. Make it make sense. 

I thought you were kidding... but lo and behold- there it is:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/miles-brown-snack-fund?attribution_id=sl:df8f10bc-d66d-4238-9907-987510ce3ede&utm_campaign=man_sharesheet_ft&utm_medium=customer&utm_source=copy_link

I begrudgingly kind of have to admire that level of Fandom. 

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

22 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/miles-brown-snack-fund?attribution_id=sl:df8f10bc-d66d-4238-9907-987510ce3ede&utm_campaign=man_sharesheet_ft&utm_medium=customer&utm_source=copy_link

Only 2500$ more to go. They ain’t gonna be paying it. lol 

20 hours ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

I had read on RF.com they wanted to. But never thought they would start one. As I said. If you want to show support of your team and players then buy tickets and show up. 

On 2024-09-18 at 11:56 AM, Bomber_fanaddict said:

I had read on RF.com they wanted to. But never thought they would start one. As I said. If you want to show support of your team and players then buy tickets and show up. 

If they really wanted to receive great pr, they should have went the other way. i.e., provide something positive to ZC and CS and say their nation hates us but in no way condones this type of behavior whatsoever.

The best of both worlds, still hating us and showing they have a fanbase that knows what's going on.

And yes support their team thru buying tickets, buying paraphernalia, streaming their games to increase viewership and sponsorship etc etc.

43 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

If they really wanted to receive great pr, they should have went the other way. i.e., provide something positive to ZC and CS and say their nation hates us but in no way condones this type of behavior whatsoever.

The best of both worlds, still hating us and showing they have a fanbase that knows what's going on.

And yes support their team thru buying tickets, buying paraphernalia, streaming their games to increase viewership and sponsorship etc etc.

If you go back and watch the 2023 Banjo Bowl...you will see Brown up to his same old tricks....he never got flagged for it but just before the 8 min mark of the second qtr....Lanier got and RFP call from shoving ZC from behind after the ball was thrown for a Lawler catch...watch Brown...was coming off the right edge...and as he went to the ground he intentionally rolled and leg whipped ZC across the knees...totally intent driven, and seems like a common theme with him going over the line to hurt.....I recommend you go watch it if....Guys a piece of dirt...and typical Sask culture....he's the sneaky dirty...Just like Lanier....talking to guys who play...they say he's one the guys who likes to take liberties after the whistle...and in piles