Banjo Bowl 2024 GDT

Nolby

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

If you go back and watch the 2023 Banjo Bowl...you will see Brown up to his same old tricks....he never got flagged for it but just before the 8 min mark of the second qtr....Lanier got and RFP call from shoving ZC from behind after the ball was thrown for a Lawler catch...watch Brown...was coming off the right edge...and as he went to the ground he intentionally rolled and leg whipped ZC across the knees...totally intent driven, and seems like a common theme with him going over the line to hurt.....I recommend you go watch it if....Guys a piece of dirt...and typical Sask culture....he's the sneaky dirty...Just like Lanier....talking to guys who play...they say he's one the guys who likes to take liberties after the whistle...and in piles

Those are THE worst in football (any sport in fact) and probably the most dangerous.

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Those are THE worst in football (any sport in fact) and probably the most dangerous.

yup....and the blatantly dirtiest play that you did with total intent

Just looked...game is on Youtube....go have a look..P.O.S

Edited by Booch

30 minutes ago, Booch said:

yup....and the blatantly dirtiest play that you did with total intent

Just looked...game is on Youtube....go have a look..P.O.S

you mean here?

Wow- look at that- late hit from Lanier and the leg whip from Brown... 

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

24 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

you mean here?

Wow- look at that- late hit from Lanier and the leg whip from Brown... 

Yup...that's the play...no need for Lanier obviously...and Def no need fir Browns maneuver...was totally on purpose...similar to his cheapie on Brown this yr...good find!

40 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yup...that's the play...no need for Lanier obviously...and Def no need fir Browns maneuver...was totally on purpose...similar to his cheapie on Brown this yr...good find!

I made the comparison to mark Giordano in hockey and it still fits. Fans swore he wasn't a dirty player, he was just trying to make a play and not giving up on it. But the reality is they're guys who don't care that not letting up when clearly not going to make the play is chances are going to injure someone. It's just so dirty. Gotta just let off when you are in a bad position. 

6 hours ago, Booch said:

doesn't Collaros look10lbs lighter at that time than he is now? His mobility this year seems less.

3 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

I'm nit sure what you guys are watching...but watch Gray. He tugs Brown as he gets by him and his momentum swings him around. I don't see anything intentional in that play.

It may or not be intentional, but there is a severe lack of body control and/or awareness on that guy, just like the hits on Brown and Streveler this year.

7 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

I'm nit sure what you guys are watching...but watch Gray. He tugs Brown as he gets by him and his momentum swings him around. I don't see anything intentional in that play.

That leg whip at the end was absolutely intentional he used the momentum to disguise it. In my opinion he has been coached up on these tactics at some level. You used to see these things being coached many years ago, thankfully most modern ethical coaches have gone away from this practice for the overall betterment of the game. 

9 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

he had prior contact...but he did a intended roll/leg whip.....some guys like I mentioned before are very good at sneaky dirty

1 hour ago, coach17 said:

That leg whip at the end was absolutely intentional he used the momentum to disguise it. In my opinion he has been coached up on these tactics at some level. You used to see these things being coached many years ago, thankfully most modern ethical coaches have gone away from this practice for the overall betterment of the game. 

yyup....like I said....it was intent and some guys are good at stuff like that...Just like the guy in the workplace who looks like he is busy....but is actually doing stuff to look like the busiest guy doing sweet f-all...Brown could of just flopped in front of him but used the momentum to turn and then propel legs right into knees...was total intent...and obviously a pattern in him. Back in day I have seen that kinda stuff coached, I saw coaches talk about  hand stepping if one was in front of you....guys used to sharpen up snaps on their helmets when it was the older style metal ones to cause cuts....

44 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

You got something to say to me?

hahaha....no but I can show you tricks!!!

Well from when I used to work in a workplace setting....thank god now I am soley from home...or wherever things take me

Edited by Booch