3 stars plus hh bjb sweep first place defended

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

BC is gonna win that game by 30+....

But, I've read on MBB that Rourke isn't good and is average? That brain trust has gone mostly silent on the topic now or are full of excuses. 

24 minutes ago, JCon said:

But, I've read on MBB that Rourke isn't good and is average? That brain trust has gone mostly silent on the topic now or are full of excuses. 

**** Nathan Rourke.... But the Arblows are going to get demolished in that game.

1 minute ago, JCon said:

What's wrong with Rourke other than he played football in the US?

This league is falling apart. Talent is low. We need high skill players and he's very high skilled. 

I don't wanna get into it all again but he's only here because he has literally no other opinions and he's been quite vocal about that. 

37 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I don't wanna get into it all again but he's only here because he has literally no other opinions and he's been quite vocal about that. 

Show me someone in the CFL thay would rather be here than the NFL. The entire league is here because they have nowhere else to go. 

1 hour ago, JCon said:

IMO Rourke is middle ish of the top tier in terms of QBs in the cfl. We have no elite QBs right now, but he’s one of the very few with the ability to be an elite qb. 

Draw would be funny. Other wise, I’m hoping for an entertaining game free of cheap shots and injuries. It’s been a sickening season for injuries. 

3 hours ago, JCon said:

I think most were talking about how dumb it was to play him when they did. He was set up for failure.

3 hours ago, JCon said:

I can only speak for myself, but my ripping on 2024 HOF Inductee Nathan Rourke is 100% because of TSN’s stroking of  him, nothing against the player himself.  

26 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

I can only speak for myself, but my ripping on 2024 HOF Inductee Nathan Rourke is 100% because of TSN’s stroking of  him, nothing against the player himself.  

TSN needs to stop touching quarterbacks!

#iykyk

9 hours ago, JCon said:

What's wrong with Rourke other than he played football in the US?

This league is falling apart. Talent is low. We need high skill players and he's very high skilled. 

I don't agree with that. Talent wise, we're doing alright. Yeah, I'd like to see it better at qb but look around at the USFL. Those qbs aren't great either. The NFL has taken all the best qbs & either rostered them or put them on practice rosters league wide. 

4 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I don't agree with that. Talent wise, we're doing alright. Yeah, I'd like to see it better at qb but look around at the USFL. Those qbs aren't great either. The NFL has taken all the best qbs & either rostered them or put them on practice rosters league wide. 

No we're not. There are still some really talented players in this league but there is a whole lot of talent that would have been in the CFL if not for the expanded PR in the NFL. There are 192 additional spots absorbing some of the best potential CFL players. Then you add the USFL which is drawing them too. 

33 minutes ago, JCon said:

No we're not. There are still some really talented players in this league but there is a whole lot of talent that would have been in the CFL if not for the expanded PR in the NFL. There are 192 additional spots absorbing some of the best potential CFL players. Then you add the USFL which is drawing them too. 

Money draws talent has always been the CFL's Achilles heel.

I dunno if it is rust or bad decision making or what but by the end of the season if Rourke keeps up his pace he could lead the league in INTs which would be impressive. 7 INTs through 4 games means through 9 he'd be around 15, which would be around the top in any of the last 8 years. That 18 game pace is what... 31 INTs

42 minutes ago, ShyGuy said:

I dunno if it is rust or bad decision making or what but by the end of the season if Rourke keeps up his pace he could lead the league in INTs which would be impressive. 7 INTs through 4 games means through 9 he'd be around 15, which would be around the top in any of the last 8 years. That 18 game pace is what... 31 INTs

Nobody will care as long as he wins those games, good attitude to keep chucking the ball and not dwell on the interceptions.  Some QB's like V.A. and Dane Evans allow interceptions to get into their heads and crater their Mojo, others like BLM and MBT will just keep on chucking them out there.

18 hours ago, JCon said:

I don't know that people said he wasn't any good... just very overrated by the CFL media... Farhan calling him a top 20 QB in the world is insane...

It's possible to be great and overrated... see: Brady, Tom

1 minute ago, bearpants said:

I don't know that people said he wasn't any good... just very overrated by the CFL media... Farhan calling him a top 20 QB in the world is insane...

It's possible to be great and overrated... see: Brady, Tom

The media has been ridiculous. Farhan is always a ridiculous joke - 3DN level. But, there are quite a few MBB pundits who have dismissed him and his talent.