Bombers at Elks chat

Nolby

12 hours ago, 3rdand1.5 said:

Heck I will settle for a football painted with a face like "Wilson" over Suitor, it would add as much value to the broadcast......

the-voice-keith-urban.jpg

Hold my beer...mate...

Edited by kelownabomberfan

My idea of changes for this week. 

1. 3rd QB for Streveller - I prefer Scott
  2. Bryant for Vanterpool
  3. Wheatfall for Johnson 
  4. Chris-Ike for Wolitarsky (Clercius starts)
  5. Wilson for Ayers
  6. Cole for Bridges
  7. Adams for Whitehead (roster spot)

1-4 are obvious (I think)
5-6 depends on Wilson and Cole's health
If we want to insert Adams then, we need to take out Haba which gives us only 2 guys on the edge. Although Adams can play there too. If we think, it's not good though then, Hubert should be in for Schmekel to rotate on the edge. 

There! Corrected. Thanks @Jpan85 !

Edited by M.O.A.B.

Just now, M.O.A.B. said:

1. 3rd QB for Streveller
  2. Bryant for Vanterpool
  3. Wheatfall for Whitehead
  4. Chris-Ike for Wolitarsky
  5. Wilson for Ayers
  6. Cole for Bridges

If we want to insert Adams the, we need to take out Haba which gives us only 2 guys on the edge. Although Adams can play there too. If we think, it's not good though then, Hubert should be in for Schmekel to rotate on the edge. 

You forgot Johnson being released another spot to fill.

Just now, Jpan85 said:

You forgot Johnson being released another spot to fill.

Yeah will be Wheatfall for Johnson

With the run threat and probably lots of work on the Dline I would think Adams for Bridges

No way in heck Ayers is pulled....Not sure how one of Wilson or Cole gets added...

Going to be tough for them to settle the roster. Ayers and jones are important teams pieces, but Cole is a beast on teams and versatile as a package guy, kyrie would be a big improvement in run stopping if he’s ready. But we can’t carry all those guys. Really need Adam’s back on, Hubert would be good this week too. 

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Going to be tough for them to settle the roster. Ayers and jones are important teams pieces, but Cole is a beast on teams and versatile as a package guy, kyrie would be a big improvement in run stopping if he’s ready. But we can’t carry all those guys. Really need Adam’s back on, Hubert would be good this week too. 

WTH was Hubert benched ,anyways?

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah will be Wheatfall for Johnson

With the run threat and probably lots of work on the Dline I would think Adams for Bridges

No way in heck Ayers is pulled....Not sure how one of Wilson or Cole gets added...

I wonder if Wilson is actually close. He’s always been real shaky coming back from injuries. 

8 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

1. 3rd QB for Streveller - I prefer Scott
  2. Bryant for Vanterpool
  3. Wheatfall for Whitehead
  4. Chris-Ike for Wolitarsky
  5. Wilson for Ayers
  6. Cole for Bridges
  7. Adams for Johnson 

If we want to insert Adams then, we need to take out Haba which gives us only 2 guys on the edge. Although Adams can play there too. If we think, it's not good though then, Hubert should be in for Schmekel to rotate on the edge. 

There! Corrected. Thanks @Jpan85 !

leaves us with out a kr. Case or smith is likely to come back on if lucky can’t go. I don’t think they are comfortable with the guys we have as more than in game subs. 
 I’d like to see hart get a look but idk if he will be ready that fast. 

Just now, Piggy 1 said:

WTH was Hubert benched ,anyways?

He dropped off pretty good, seemed like he hit a rookie wall. But he’s still our most sound end in terms of run stopping and contain. As well as getting off blocks. Which is sad. 

Do we go 6 oline guys with MCI back...Clercius and use Schmeck as the exyta guy in Jumbo? Neuf played welllast game....so does Randolph go off for one of Cole or Wilson....I'd be fine with that especially if Neuf shows back to back he not inadequate.

I think we really need to beef up the dline and if we can get another guy like Wilson or Cole on who can range with the best of them and are good tacklers

Running some schemes with Jones..Wilson...Griffen and Cole all out there in some capacity would fare very well....and have noticed Ayers has been getting a ot of snaps last 2 games on defence as well...thats a very athletic group

Just now, wbbfan said:

I wonder if Wilson is actually close. He’s always been real shaky coming back from injuries. 

leaves us with out a kr. Case or smith is likely to come back on if lucky can’t go. I don’t think they are comfortable with the guys we have as more than in game subs. 

Per DT, it was Holm and Case doing the KR on practice this week

Just now, Booch said:

Do we go 6 oline guys with MCI back...Clercius and use Schmeck as the exyta guy in Jumbo? Neuf played welllast game....so does Randolph go off for one of Cole or Wilson....I'd be fine with that especially if Neuf shows back to back he not inadequate.

I think we really need to beef up the dline and if we can get another guy like Wilson or Cole on who can range with the best of them and are good tacklers

Running some schemes with Jones..Wilson...Griffen and Cole all out there in some capacity would fare very well....and have noticed Ayers has been getting a ot of snaps last 2 games on defence as well...thats a very athletic group

That would be a much better use of roster space for sure. Mci, clercius, and schmek give us more than enough extra blocking. But probably won’t happen. 

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

He dropped off pretty good, seemed like he hit a rookie wall. But he’s still our most sound end in terms of run stopping and contain. As well as getting off blocks. Which is sad. 

I pretty sure Lucky will play

and yeah was pretty expected that Hubert would hit a wall considering where he was drated...Once teams got a look at what he had to offer...he got neutralized pretty quick

1 minute ago, Booch said:

We carried 7 OL since Week1 I believe. I don't see it changing now. 

Just now, wbbfan said:

That would be a much better use of roster space for sure. Mci, clercius, and schmek give us more than enough extra blocking. But probably won’t happen. 

would be ideal, and give us the best overall roster coverage...but we seem to like to short change ourselves in some instances...and roster guys who serve minimal if any purpose....tweaks...just minor tweaks is all it takes

I pretty sure Lucky will play

and yeah was pretty expected that Hubert would hit a wall considering where he was drated...Once teams got a look at what he had to offer...he got neutralized pretty quick

Yeah pretty much. Also reallly rough to go from 6 games to 18 in general. Especially for a dl. 

6 minutes ago, Booch said:

I believe Kyrie, if completely healthy would a very good Will LB. Or Cole. Against the Elks ground game well need some beef in the middle.

Edited by Piggy 1

would be ideal, and give us the best overall roster coverage...but we seem to like to short change ourselves in some instances...and roster guys who serve minimal if any purpose....tweaks...just minor tweaks is all it takes

If kyrie is ready use him as a naturalized imp would be huge too. This roster could vary wildly