Bombers at Elks chat

Nolby

Wow, Edmonton’s got kind of a killer DL, even before adding Rage Pee Leonard. 

I hope we see more of the quick/ball control stuff, this is not the game to keep Zach sitting in the pocket. 

Still don’t see what they do in Haba. Still don’t see why Adams is on the PR. 

Good thing Leake is still out but Kevin Brown is no slouch either.

Gonna be a couple tight games.

2 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Not one poster on this board seems overly confident in this game. It compares in caution to the first august game against the lions. 

If we had an offense I'd feel better... Also Edmonton looks like an actual football team now. Plus at home... Just feels like trouble.

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Hmm. Take out Haba. Put in Adams. Take out Schmek. Put in Hubert. 

That’d work. 
for me I’d do the following 

Hubert for Noah 

na lucky

Murphy for weitz 

Adam’s for Habba 

Randolph id take off to use the di else where. either, 

smith, who would be primary returner and let lucky be the 2nd kick off guy and rotate with the WRs more, while giving rb depth and some sub package plays to rest Brady.

Case, again primary returner lucky 2, wr depth then take off Murphy for samson. 

Cole if he’s ready to go. More athletic tweener guys who play well on teams and getting after ball carriers. And could be good to have rotate spying ford. 

Brandon wright, throw him out in some pure pass rush situations and let him learn fast. Same with dandy and hart. These guys probably don’t know the play book well, but put em on teams and tell them they’ll either play a way onto the team or off it. 

29 minutes ago, Noeller said:

If we had an offense I'd feel better... Also Edmonton looks like an actual football team now. Plus at home... Just feels like trouble.

Running qb with mbt ready to go on the bench it’s like our kryptonite lol. This is the puckered butt game till seeding is finalized. 

1 hour ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Wow, Edmonton’s got kind of a killer DL, even before adding Rage Pee Leonard. 

I hope we see more of the quick/ball control stuff, this is not the game to keep Zach sitting in the pocket. 

Still don’t see what they do in Haba. Still don’t see why Adams is on the PR. 

Good thing Leake is still out but Kevin Brown is no slouch either.

Gonna be a couple tight games.

Haba was here first...plain and simple...Thomas has been here longer...too long now...that's why Adams basically is parked

Dressing 7 OL and the 7th being American is what is keeping Adams off. It’s really that simple. I doubt tenure plays a role at all. If Wallace was healthy a hallett and Randolph come off. Adams goes in Wallace goes in. The ratio is a thing. You could do Randolph for Adams now but both Bryant and neufeld are question marks in my opinion health wise. Less risk here it seems. 

Edited by Goalie

59 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Dressing 7 OL and the 7th being American is what is keeping Adams off. It’s really that simple. I doubt tenure plays a role at all. If Wallace was healthy a hallett and Randolph come off. Adams goes in Wallace goes in. The ratio is a thing. You could do Randolph for Adams now but both Bryant and neufeld are question marks in my opinion health wise. Less risk here it seems. 

Not exactly true, carrying 3 imp lbers when the dime plays a big portion of the wil reps, carrying habba+garbutt, all keeping him off. 

I still think it was a strange/dumb decision by Edmonton to A: Switch out MBT with Ford during their heater, and B: Tell the world like 2 weeks in advance so we have time to prep. Im quietly quite confident in this game. Collaros has been pretty meh this season, but has been turning it on as of late. Add to that the Elks giving up the most passing yards per game in the entire league.......Just feels like a get right game for Collaros. Im sensing a 300+ yard 3 TD vintage Collaros game saturday. Fingers crossed.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

2 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

I still think it was a strange/dumb decision by Edmonton to A: Switch out MBT with Ford during their heater, and B: Tell the world like 2 weeks in advance so we have time to prep. Im quietly quite confident in this game. Collaros has been pretty meh this season, but has been turning it on as of late. Add to that the Elks giving up the most passing yards per game in the entire league.......Just feels like a get right game for Collaros. Im sensing a 300+ yard 3 TD vintage Collaros game saturday. Fingers crossed.

Yup I found this highly weird to do. Maybe something more going on here we don’t know.