3 stars plus hh not pretty but she’s dirty

wbbfan

On 2024-09-22 at 8:32 AM, blue85gold said:

Brady O all day

The young LBs (Jones and Ayers, hell even Kelly playing spy) did not stop many running backs but played contain of Ford well and made some big plays. 

The rookie receivers played well and were all a threat at least. Wheatfall has now passed Johnson’s production in 2 and half games. 

Other than the INT ZC played well. 

Jones isn't really that young... he recently turned 29... but he's a pretty decent MLB option for at least the next year or two

1 hour ago, Booch said:

This free agency...we need to target the best DE and  the best impact LB...no questions asked.

Then a legit Canadian Oline guy if we don't swing a trade for one....all preferably 28 or under

I wish we would’ve gone for a ratio breaker like hladik at lber. Allowing us to go full imp on the dl and swap in Lawson for an imp dime/wil. 
 We need a major upgrade at pass rusher for sure. Honestly, I’d try to bring in one or even two and move Willy into a back up rotational role. Teams abuse him soo bad in the run game, and he struggles too much playing for PKDs in higher reps. 

A Canadian RT would be fantastic. I think Wallace should be starting next year ideally too. Ol we really need to get rid of guys, and bring in some real tackles etc. 

On 2024-09-23 at 6:34 PM, wbbfan said:

I wish we would’ve gone for a ratio breaker like hladik at lber. Allowing us to go full imp on the dl and swap in Lawson for an imp dime/wil. 
 We need a major upgrade at pass rusher for sure. Honestly, I’d try to bring in one or even two and move Willy into a back up rotational role. Teams abuse him soo bad in the run game, and he struggles too much playing for PKDs in higher reps. 

A Canadian RT would be fantastic. I think Wallace should be starting next year ideally too. Ol we really need to get rid of guys, and bring in some real tackles etc. 

Agree on Wallace. When he came in on short notice as a CFL rookie, I was really surprised at his technique and aggressiveness- did not seem to be intimidated at all. Barring injury or something weird happening, he ought to be a stalwart fixture on the O-line for a decade.