Elks at Bombers Talk

Nolby

13 minutes ago, 3rdand1.5 said:

Regarding MLB, let's hope Jones plays like he did last week for the rest of the season and makes the decision going into next year at MLB an easy one.

but with competition to battle....not the typical defacto guy...just cause...thats what got us in this depth/roster mess

Just now, Noeller said:

Official...

I just don’t understand the need for HC’s to announce this to the world. Most times they obviously know whose starting well in advance of the next game but any advantage small or large to help hamper the other team in preparing, take it.

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I just don’t understand the need for HC’s to announce this to the world. Most times they obviously know whose starting well in advance of the next game but any advantage small or large to help hamper the other team in preparing, take it.

Well I don't think the Bombers would be fooled anyway... and he's probably just sick of the media asking.

4 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Well I don't think the Bombers would be fooled anyway... and he's probably just sick of the media asking.

Yup you're probably right but regardless any potential advantage, big or small, take it.

And as for the media, instead of getting sick of it, have some fun with it in the type of answers you provide them.

14 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Randolph moved to PR

Adams activated

thank christ

10 minutes ago, blue85gold said:

The team must have read all the well reasoned arguments for this on the board last week. 

Would be nice if Cole is good to go for Wilson too. 

that would give us our best most athletic defensive roster of the yr...and at perfect time

I wonder how this roster will shake down… has to be one more imp coming off. Randolph for Adam’s makes sense. I wonder if one of haba/garbutt come off for Cole? I also wonder if Cole will start at wil over ayers. Can’t be griffin coming off that’s for sure. 
 I feel like lucky should sit and get healthy we aren’t using him much on off any way. 

If one of the ends come off I would expect us to put a Canadian dl back on. Probably hubert. 

8 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I wonder how this roster will shake down… has to be one more imp coming off. Randolph for Adam’s makes sense. I wonder if one of haba/garbutt come off for Cole? I also wonder if Cole will start at wil over ayers. Can’t be griffin coming off that’s for sure. 
 I feel like lucky should sit and get healthy we aren’t using him much on off any way. 

If one of the ends come off I would expect us to put a Canadian dl back on. Probably hubert. 

we were one short last game....so nobody would need to come off for Cole

Edited by Booch

18 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

I don’t like the fact that Randolph is on the PR he could go start and play guard on almost any team. I know teams don’t often poach the PR but seems pretty risky to me. 

Sure, but Randolph could decline going to the team that comes calling or the Bombers can just put him on the game roster if needed.

9 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

Sure, but Randolph could decline going to the team that comes calling or the Bombers can just put him on the game roster if needed.

Well he’s 25 years old. I don’t think he’s going to decline. Infact if anything he’s pretty raw as a prospect. I think he’s going to eventually be an outstanding guard or even a good tackle with enough reps and practise.