FNF Ti Cats @ Lions GDT

What an amateur broadcast from TSN. There was only one team on the field that mattered tonight & that was the BC Lions. The Ti Cats didn't matter to Lalji & Suitor. It was all BC Lions all the time but absolutely nothing about the Hamilton Tiger Cast. It was just ridiculous. Such a homer broadcast. What did they do? Tejll Farhan he was doing the broadcast last night. Oh, probably. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

1 hour ago, Rod Black said:

Why TF is Barker screaming at Henoc. lol.   What a phoney. 

His name is Barker.... he takes it literally?

Watching Kid Canada lose again and Hamilton come back made this night even better.  Now a Riders loss tomorrow and this will be the best weekend of CFL this year.  

41 minutes ago, Brandon said:

His name is Barker.... he takes it literally?

Watching Kid Canada lose again and Hamilton come back made this night even better.  Now a Riders loss tomorrow and this will be the best weekend of CFL this year.  

I believe that Vernon Adams would have won this game. But Campbell got his man, Rourke where he wants him screwing over Big Play VA. The Head Coach's stupidity has killed this team. If the Lions finish third this season, is his job at risk? Rourke isn't playing anywhere near the level he played at in 2022.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

12 hours ago, Noeller said:

It's not even like it's borderline... Farhan is their regional reporter... How can you do this in good conscience?? Unless everyone else is sick or something...

That fact that’s he regional doesn’t and shouldn’t matter… I have no doubt in my mind if @DTonOB got called into emergency duty to call a bombers game on a TSN broadcast… he would be fair and balanced… 

33 minutes ago, bearpants said:

That fact that’s he regional doesn’t and shouldn’t matter… I have no doubt in my mind if @DTonOB got called into emergency duty to call a bombers game on a TSN broadcast… he would be fair and balanced… 

Your statement, on it's face, is wholly accurate... But there is a MASSIVE difference between Farhans relationship to the Lions and DTs to the Bombers. Like WORLDS different...

36 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

The BC loss means that the Bombers magic number is 1 to clinch the West.  A BC loss or a Bomber W.  After an  0-4 start... Crazy!

I forced myself to stay awake to watch the Hamilton OT drive.  Glorious ending!

There's like a dozen posts on here about it. Need a Sask loss and a Bombers win next week. 

7 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Not quite.  Because Sask is still alive for first too.

7 hours ago, Noeller said:

There's like a dozen posts on here about it. Need a Sask loss and a Bombers win next week. 

You both are buzzkills!  Here I was thinking I was smart and all!  But really could you blame me for overlooking Saskatchewan???