Saturday (and Night) Football: Masoli Does Regina // Sprinkles vs No Means No

Noeller

Just now, bustamente said:

So according to Green Gitch the Riders are purposely letting the Ottawa receivers get behind them, they are also baiting them

Yup...that's how u give up the most yards passing in league lol

1 minute ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Waiting for the Rider uproar that Hunter submarined Bane. 

I hate the Riders deeply but to minimize my hypocrisy I don’t know how happy I would be with Hunter if that had been one of our receivers. I’m not saying it was on purpose nor intentional but I wouldn’t be happy. Would hope for the rest of the game we make Hunter pay in burning him over and over again.

33 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I hate the Riders deeply but to minimize my hypocrisy I don’t know how happy I would be with Hunter if that had been one of our receivers. I’m not saying it was on purpose nor intentional but I wouldn’t be happy. Would hope for the rest of the game we make Hunter pay in burning him over and over again.

That hit looked really bad. Just above the knee. I hate the Riders but I hate it more when I see a leg dangling. Don't want to see gruesome injuries like that. Hope Bane is going to be okay.

2 minutes ago, bustamente said:

It's really not Country music anymore, it's pop music with a twang engineered for the masses and apparently very popular atm

giphy.webp?cid=790b7611efawj0vi2m5dmu268