Saturday (and Night) Football: Masoli Does Regina // Sprinkles vs No Means No

Noeller

1 hour ago, BBlink said:

Will be interesting to see how they match up against an Elks team that we just played. Should tell us a lot about just how good they are. Elks offense is likely going to give them a lot more trouble than the hapless Ottawa offense we saw yesterday.

Elks will be pissed off and in Must Win territory next week and at home. I somewhat like their chances against the losers of they play the same way next week, as they did Saturday. 

15 hours ago, BBlink said:

Will be interesting to see how they match up against an Elks team that we just played. Should tell us a lot about just how good they are. Elks offense is likely going to give them a lot more trouble than the hapless Ottawa offense we saw yesterday.

It was so frustrating watching that game. You'd think after nearly twenry weeks of training camp, exhibition & regular season games that the RedBlacks with Massoli at qb would have been more competitive than what we saw on Saturday. Nope, they just rolled over for the Riders. I've never been impressed with the way Dyce coaches that  team. It's like they're satisfied with winning 8 games. 

4 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

It was so frustrating watching that game. You'd think after nearly twenry weeks of training camp, exhibition & regular season games that the RedBlacks with Massoli at qb would have been more competitive than what we saw on Saturday. Nope, they just rolled over for the Riders. I've never been impressed with the way Dyce coaches that  team. It's like they're satisfied with winning 8 games. 

They seem to fizzle later in the season. It's been a trend for a while now.