Bombers @ Boveralls: A GDT

Keys to the game 

beat bo. We aren’t likely to do it with pressure, so the secondary as per usual has to win this battle. 

vintage Zach. We got the best look of his former mop form we’ve seen in a long while last week. Don’t expect 6tds, but a good zach game is key. 

Zachs biggest need is always protection. We had great line play last week and will need it again. 

to watch 

kick cover. They struggled last week, gotta get back on track. 

Bonds is due for a bounce back game after being below the usual level we’ve seen from him

Kenny for obvious reasons 

adams. Had a couple monster snaps last week hopefully he plays his way into more snaps. 

3 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Keys to the game 

beat bo. We aren’t likely to do it with pressure, so the secondary as per usual has to win this battle. 

vintage Zach. We got the best look of his former mop form we’ve seen in a long while last week. Don’t expect 6tds, but a good zach game is key. 

Zachs biggest need is always protection. We had great line play last week and will need it again. 

to watch 

kick cover. They struggled last week, gotta get back on track. 

Bonds is due for a bounce back game after being below the usual level we’ve seen from him

Kenny for obvious reasons 

adams. Had a couple monster snaps last week hopefully he plays his way into more snaps. 

You know your getting up there as a professional athlete when vintage is used as an ask. 🙂

3 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Who the hell is Rob Prodanovic and what is he up to tonight?

He’s gonna be getting as many sacks as haba and Garbutt combined, again. Fun fact, combined haba and Garbutt have 5 career sacks. Only took them 26 games to beat who ever the hell that is single game! 
 In order to match Jackson jeffcoat who they’ve replaced will take another 138.66 games. Grove Covington is 654.33 games away! 
I really shouldn’t look at stuff like that on game day bleh. 

28 minutes ago, johnzo said:

is it just me or does Chris Jones kind of look like an ugly baby? 

tonight I wanna see him cry.

Yes and yes. Maybe shanks will live up to his name sake and smoke jones in the face with the ball. 
 Or pour out a lil grey goose 

36 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Good news if actually serviceable but last year's GC participants worry me about Osh's willingness to put guys in at 50%... Hopefully this is all a cow's opinion anyhow...

Yup...his biggest flaw...relience and insistence on vets even when not warranted...oh well

That being said...he's fine..

And now we have to put up with the overall's b.s

First negative....Kate...Man as soon ad she opens her yaphole..it's just cringy

Just now, wbbfan said:

When ever some one calls Tim’s field the donut hole or box all I can think of is Gordon Ramsay yelling you @&&%ing donut!

They should call it the 'average Texas or Cali" high school field...I've trained/coached guys in better high-school stadiums