Bombers @ Boveralls: A GDT

The crying on Riderfans is so funny lmao 

look at this post … imagine writing this and taking yourself seriously while doing so … that cousin coochie has these fellas actin crazy

“Undoubtedly, their success breeds more hate. But it’s also the sense of entitlement, the whining, the narratives they create that the league is against them, and most of all, how they act like Winnipeg is New York City and Regina is some slum in the middle of no where.”

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

look at this post … imagine writing this and taking yourself seriously while doing so … that cousin coochie has these fellas actin crazy

“Undoubtedly, their success breeds more hate. But it’s also the sense of entitlement, the whining, the narratives they create that the league is against them, and most of all, how they act like Winnipeg is New York City and Regina is some slum in the middle of no where.”

When I need a good laugh...I go there and read 

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

Even the people in Saskatoon thumb their noses at people in Regina. 

6 minutes ago, Mike said:

That must be AI.......nobody in Sask is capable old composing that...

6 minutes ago, Mike said:

It takes real effort to lack this amount of self awareness.

I'd like to propose a challenge to their message boards. They can't mention the Riders or Rider fans for 1 single day. Just 1 day.

I don't think it's possible. They can do it with the other teams, just not Saskatchewan

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

Just read this on their toothless site, their bitching and whining just makes this regime so so much more enjoyable to watch. They seem to forget the league was all the way up their asses for a long time, boasting about their constant sell outs, canadian receivers, traveling fan base etc... No ones talking about them anymore and they just cant handle it. Getting tired of the West going through Winnipeg??? Then ******* do something about it then, until then, I hope we keep crushing their souls, winning the West, and many more Grey Cup appearances.

1 minute ago, Nolby said:

Just read this on their toothless site, their bitching and whining just makes this regime so so much more enjoyable to watch. They seem to forget the league was all the way up their asses for a long time, boasting about their constant sell outs, canadian receivers, traveling fan base etc... No ones talking about them anymore and they just cant handle it. Getting tired of the West going through Winnipeg??? Then ******* do something about it then, until then, I hope we keep crushing their souls, winning the West, and many more Grey Cup appearances.

Not so much traveling...just people who got the eff outta there and lived in other cfl cities

10 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

I'd like to propose a challenge to their message boards. They can't mention the Riders or Rider fans for 1 single day. Just 1 day.

I don't think it's possible. They can do it with the other teams, just not Saskatchewan

But...who would we make fun of?

23 minutes ago, Booch said:

From 0-4 to to 2-6...to basically in control of hosting the WF...gotta just be amazed at that 

Reminds me of when the 01 team flipped the switch and won 10 in a row. We might do the same. I hope we don’t take our foot off. 

1 minute ago, ddanger said:

I musta missed it....did Ayers get hurt?

Yes 

13 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

If only they could stop being the dumpster fire of the league we could. 

Just now, Booch said:

Ayers....Wilson....Alexander

Griffin better go into the line up if ba misses time.