Bombers @ Boveralls: A GDT

Sorry broken record here it continues to be tough to listen to KB’s exaggerated broadcaster voice with the I’m funny approach that the other panel members try to follow her lead. I love humor but I can’t remember ever laughing while watching these halftime shows. I’m not sure if it’s helping at all in selling this game to unsure viewers of the CFL.

Boy Willy blm isn’t exactly Mike Reilly 

Just now, HardCoreBlue said:

Sorry broken record here it continues to be tough to listen to KB’s exaggerated broadcaster voice with the I’m funny approach that the other panel members try to follow her lead. I love humor but I can’t remember ever laughing while watching these halftime shows. I’m not sure if it’s helping at all in selling this game to unsure viewers of the CFL.

Not as tiring as it is to listen to her and that panel. Ick 

Litre on short yardage 

Just now, HardCoreBlue said:

It's terrible. Compare it to Randorf, Climie, Dunigan, and Schultz. It's not even close. It's not even worth watching. I muted it and listened to the Jets pre game show on the radio.