Bombers @ Boveralls: A GDT

Just now, JohnnyAbonny said:

I think it was that one yeah. Late 2016 iirc 

I blame my wife for that one by the way. We were at the lake and at half time I got pissed off and went fishing. Pulled back up to the dock to hear my wife yell "the Bombers are.about to win!".

Ran up and got to the cottage just in time to watch them blow it. 

Just now, Super Duper Negatron said:

I blame my wife for that one by the way. We were at the lake and at half time I got pissed off and went fishing. Pulled back up to the dock to hear my wife yell "the Bombers are.about to win!".

Ran up and got to the cottage just in time to watch them blow it. 

I wouldn’t blame her, they crapped it in Calgary for like 25 years 

12 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

If only they could stop being the dumpster fire of the league we could. 

Griffin better go into the line up if ba misses time. 

yup...Or Cole....No need whatsoever to start a Canadian who would be inferior....makes zero sense....and flat out would be a dumb decision

12 minutes ago, ddanger said:

Thanks are they serious??

Sounds like Wilson is fine.....Other 2...no clue and thanks to TSB not showing whats going on...or even mentioning whathappened....no idea even what happened

50 minutes ago, Mike said:

The crying on Riderfans is so funny lmao 

look at this post … imagine writing this and taking yourself seriously while doing so … that cousin coochie has these fellas actin crazy

“Undoubtedly, their success breeds more hate. But it’s also the sense of entitlement, the whining, the narratives they create that the league is against them, and most of all, how they act like Winnipeg is New York City and Regina is some slum in the middle of no where.”

went there for a good laugh...funny part is thats from that @greenrider55 guy who posts here...or used to talking out both sides of his suckhole

what he said there....is the exact description of their site...the league conspiracies...the wanting to boycott the league as they so hard done by...etc...etc

It's funnybthe trash he spews there...then comes here....or did come here and try and talk "football"

Edited by Booch

1 hour ago, Booch said:

went there for a good laugh...funny part is thats from that @greenrider55 guy who posts here...or used to talking out both sides of his suckhole

what he said there....is the exact description of their site...the league conspiracies...the wanting to boycott the league as they so hard done by...etc...etc

It's funnybthe trash he spews there...then comes here....or did come here and try and talk "football"

@greenrider55 is a good egg- it was the non-stop abuse heaped on him from a few posters who were being complete assholes All . The. Time. Towards him. He snapped. I don't blame him.

1 hour ago, Booch said:

My recollection is that he came to MBB to yell at us after a his squad lost, not a loss against us, but lost to another team. The description that he used to talk out of both sides of his suckhole is accurate and completely descriptive. As he got pounded he’d submit, cower, and complain he “just wants to talk football”. 

52 minutes ago, BagBlieBulls said:

Riderfans forumers are almost as pathetic as the team they cheer for. I say only because winning only 4 cups ever is really pathetic. Go cry more 

Its shooting fish in a barrel over there. 

Dead. Not swimming fish. 

5 hours ago, Mike said:

The crying on Riderfans is so funny lmao 

look at this post … imagine writing this and taking yourself seriously while doing so … that cousin coochie has these fellas actin crazy

“Undoubtedly, their success breeds more hate. But it’s also the sense of entitlement, the whining, the narratives they create that the league is against them, and most of all, how they act like Winnipeg is New York City and Regina is some slum in the middle of no where.”

It's hard to imagine people this stupid exist. But then, Saskatchewan.