Bombers @ Boveralls: A GDT

Sounds like that gawd damn injury bug is still hanging around.....Hope the nic's aren't too serious....Now that we clinched a home town final, it would be nice to rest a few guys and get those injuries sorted.....Good time to test our depth

27 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Not quite. Need a Riders loss tonight. Go LOLks Go!

True but I guess I was also predicting a Rider loss....I mean hoping for a Rider loss ...   heh heh.....Go Elks   But either way we're playoff bound

14 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Wrapping it up today would be fantastic.

I feel better about how the team is playing than I did at this time last year, which is wild to say after the start we had.

Still uneasy about the unknown, if the Argo or Als defence are capable of shutting Zach+Brady down, gaining more confidence the defence can handle anything thrown at them.

8 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

Still uneasy about the unknown, if the Argo or Als defence are capable of shutting Zach+Brady down, gaining more confidence the defence can handle anything thrown at them.

I hope we have finally learned how to deal with that with our last two GC experiences... 

I think my position on whether or not we're hosting a Semi Final or Final is being wildly misconstrued....... but either way, let's root root root for the home team tonight and officially be hosting the West Division Final on the second weekend of November! I am ready to book a flight this evening and start planning a party! 

What the world (or MBB at least) needs now... Is love.. sweet love :)

Let's all enjoy the turnaround this team had.  At 2 - 6... I didn't even think it was possible that we could clinch the West.  

As @rebusrankin has already stated this is our 8th year with double-digit wins.  We're all true blue.  At the end of the day we are rooting for another Bomber championship.  Let's use this energy against other teams and not each other.

3 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

While I wouldn't mind if the Elks won tonight, part of me would prefer if the Bombers clinched 1st with a win at home next Friday.

It would add some drama to the game. 

It would but think of the chaos for the remaining teams if the riders lose and the crossover chance is still there and Edmonton gets another win and the riders another loss...

Give me that

7 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

While I wouldn't mind if the Elks won tonight, part of me would prefer if the Bombers clinched 1st with a win at home next Friday.

It would add some drama to the game. 

The sooner they can clinch the better.   I'd much rather them having garbage games at the end of the season where  they can play Wilson & Dolegala to give them reps to see who will be the #2 QB in the play offs.