No Means No @ Win Means West Final: The GDT

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

It’s not my usual genre but having jelly roll at the half time would’ve been a big upgrade imo 

Too preachy for my tastes and I don't understand the face tattoos... I get he had a hard life, but I just don't get it. He's an "okay" singer but it's wildly overrated. He's not in the same universe as Stapleton... Maybe close to Combs who's also wildly overrated. 

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

Only if you don’t call a decent play. You don’t run a 40 year old Hail Mary, you run a fast timing route with the ball out before the break. Exactly like the Lawler big pass earlier. 3 step drop. 

He's going to get blown up for nothing. Can't afford to lose Collaros for a unlikely deep field shot. We have no one behind him. 

Just now, Blue28 said:

Why would we not put in the jumbo package to try to deal with Toronto loading the line. It’s either that or quick throws. 

Likely won’t help. Toronto does a good job of getting off blocks and we have 3 guys who can’t block man to man tonight. 
 Better off going light and stretching the field side line to side line and at the seams. Make them pay for stacking the box. 

Just now, JCon said:

He's going to get blown up for nothing. Can't afford to lose Collaros for an unlikely deep field shot. We have no one behind him. 

Not on a 3 step drop nope. 

Just now, Noeller said:

Too preachy for my tastes and I don't understand the face tattoos... I get he had a hard life, but I just don't get it. He's an "okay" singer but it's wildly overrated. He's not in the same universe as Stapleton... Maybe close to Combs who's also wildly overrated. 

Highly and totally disagree with you.........

Poor half...Buck goes stretches in a right fog...ZC also gets stuck in the go long on everything mode and not take what's there...and is sacked repeatedly..move the pocket..use a qb dash sprint to get ball out

Our defence would be soooo much better with no Thomas and schmeck...pointless...useless.. Thomas should be embarrassed how he looks..teams run right at his gap and wash him out every damn time

Hallett as well shoukd not be out there in the role the use him as...beaten all the time

Cole showing he a baller...Lucky looks like he has zip back in his step

Just now, Booch said:

Poor half...Buck goes stretches in a right fog...ZC also gets stuck in the go long on everything mode and not take what's there...and is sacked repeatedly..move the pocket..use a qb dash sprint to get ball out

Our defence would be soooo much better with no Thomas and schmeck...pointless...useless.. Thomas should be embarrassed how he looks..teams run right at his gap and wash him out every damn time

Hallett as well shoukd not be out there in the role the use him as...beaten all the time

Cole showing he a baller...Lucky looks like he has zip back in his step

Idk why Hallett is taking most of the reps. 

buck makes zach worse when things aren’t going stellar. 

gotta keep my eye on Brady .. in the past we've checked down liberally to deal with coverage downfield .. is he getting spied?

Wilson with nice ball security as he fights.  Hate seeing a WR fighting against three or four guys but it turned out okay there.

Why do you snap that with 4-5 guys not near the play. 

Just now, johnzo said:

gotta keep my eye on Brady .. in the past we've checked down liberally to deal with coverage downfield .. is he getting spied?

Wilson with nice ball security as he fights.  Hate seeing a WR fighting against three or four guys but it turned out okay there.

He’s mostly staying in to block. 

Hospital ball