No Means No @ Win Means West Final: The GDT

Just now, Captain Blue said:

FInally had some offensive momentum and then that happens. Looked like a Zach mistake to me but maybe he got hit awkardly.

He tucked it but into an arm. 
No business trying to make that run. Buck had no business not handing it to Brady. 

Watch us clinch the west final off a riders loss, then coast off an ugly game today into a back up game finale and a bye into the play offs. 

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

Nice rush by garbutt. 
I hate guys not looking back to the ball. 

They out coach us and out execute us every damn time. 

Meh, not sure I buy that. The game has so far just been decided by a couple of weird plays - a third down gamble that was or was not a TD, missed FG, fumble. Toronto's had, what, one decent drive? This one now looks like their second. 

At times way too much rotation..and then doing it with guys that just aren't top line...use your best 13..14 guys and give minimal rest snaps with your filler...let guys get in a groove...we rotate way too.much and way more than anyone..and some games it hurts us

Just now, Captain Blue said:

Meh, not sure I buy that. The game has so far just been decided by a couple of weird plays - a third down gamble that was or was not a TD, missed FG, fumble. Toronto's had, what, one decent drive? This one now looks like their second. 

They really do. We are always behind trying other adjust to them. 
 The game isn’t decided by those plays, it’s decided by the grinding plays in between. Where we’ve gone 2 and out been sacked and given up first downs consistently.