No Means No @ Win Means West Final: The GDT

Disappointing game. Offense is just going to bite us. 

All night the refs couldn't spot the ball, for both sides. Cost us big time at the end, but I maintain Wilson scored a TD earlier in the game. 

I love the Bombers and the CFL in general but if they ever want new fans maybe they should get their crap together. 

Honestly that killed a lot of the goodwill they’ve built up since august. My emotional investment for the rest of the year took a big hit there.

Pretty sure that’s how our home playoff game’s gonna look too.

Collaros can’t play well in the fall, Buck may as well be humping a doorknob, and our oline still sucks after 17 games. 

Just a **** effort. They needed to adjust well before half to short, quick passes, Oline **** the bed, Castillio **** the bed on 2 kicks, hand the ball off to Brady on the 1, Zach makes some poor decisions where he should've  thrown some passes away.

Cheering for BC now.

1 minute ago, Captain Blue said:

Disappointing game. Offense is just going to bite us. 

All night the refs couldn't spot the ball, for both sides. Cost us big time at the end, but I maintain Wilson scored a TD earlier in the game. 

I love the Bombers and the CFL in general but if they ever want new fans maybe they should get their crap together. 

Bombers did this to themselves.  I can’t blame the refs for the spot as it didn’t seem clear to me that Collaros made it to the marker.  Let’s not be like Rider fans and blame every loss on the refs or the CC.

it was Collaros fumble and Castillo misses that ultimately cost us the game (plus the oline sucking donkey balls).

1 minute ago, wpgallday1960 said:

Bombers did this to themselves.  I can’t blame the refs for the spot as it didn’t seem clear to me that Collaros made it to the marker.  Let’s not be like Rider fans and blame every loss on the refs or the CC.

it was Collaros fumble and Castillo misses that ultimately cost us the game (plus the oline sucking donkey balls).

I get that, but even during the win streak we have seen some bad calls. Every team does. What I'm saying is that eventually it costs teams, and also hurts the overall product. 

The Bombers played bad and lost. The refs were also bad. 

1 minute ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

They don’t deserve a sold out crowd for the playoffs at all with that ****.

Seriously don’t remember the last time I was this mad after a game. 

I’ve had enough of Buck, Kolo and Dobson and I’ve honestly had enough of Zach right now too. 

I'm right there with you. I am livid. What a garbage effort all around and Pearce and Zach keep proving they have no clue how to beat certain teams. This was the last two Grey Cups all over again. Same ****.

Edited by Super Duper Negatron

1 minute ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

I'm right there with you. I am livid. What a garbage effort all around and Pearce and Zach keep proving they have no clue how to beat certain. This was the last two Grey Cups all over again. Same ****.

The oline was garbage all night both in pass protection and run blocking.  When they finally went shorter quicker passes the had some success.  Collaros still hangs on to the ball too long and they needed to adjust earlier than the 2nd half.

8 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

I'm right there with you. I am livid. What a garbage effort all around and Pearce and Zach keep proving they have no clue how to beat certain. This was the last two Grey Cups all over again. Same ****.

I don’t understand how the whole club just seems to not give a **** when they’re playing an eastern team, going back to 2016-17 even. 

Every time they play Montreal, Toronto or Hamilton in the regular season they come out with these dog diarrhea efforts. 

7 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

At least the Jets won...

Man, **** hockey…

Edited by JohnnyAbonny