Thanksgiving Monday Football - Ott/Mtl

23 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Als are going to have the same decision the Bombers had to make last year, do you try to re sign the young qb or lose him, I'm sure both the Ti Cats and Stamps will be knocking on Alexanders door..

I think Hamilton runs with Boveralls for one more year. They also have Powell. Stamps I could see pursuing Alexander.

52 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Ottawa is way closer to being a 3-15 team than a Grey Cup contender.  Lucky they started fast.

Bob Dyce has peaked as a HC, if the RB's want to progress beyond mediocre, it's time to find someone else to lead them.  Playing with 2nd place at stake and they can't help but take stupid penalty after stupid penalty, it's no longer the players fault, it's the environment and the lack of consequences for emotional selfish reactions.

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

Als are going to have the same decision the Bombers had to make last year, do you try to re sign the young qb or lose him, I'm sure both the Ti Cats and Stamps will be knocking on Alexanders door..

Alexander is scrappy and looks decent running ball control type offense.  Does not appear to have much of an arm.  He had to draw on turbo to throw the ball 40 yards down the seam.

I don't know if he's a #1 in this league.

1 hour ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Alexander is scrappy and looks decent running ball control type offense.  Does not appear to have much of an arm.  He had to draw on turbo to throw the ball 40 yards down the seam.

I don't know if he's a #1 in this league.

Not yet anyway, like Cameron Dukes the solution to limiting Alexander's effectiveness is to contain him and prevent him from extending plays with his legs, the Bombers shouldn't have much trouble doing this.

7 hours ago, Fatty Liver said:

Bob Dyce has peaked as a HC, if the RB's want to progress beyond mediocre, it's time to find someone else to lead them.  Playing with 2nd place at stake and they can't help but take stupid penalty after stupid penalty, it's no longer the players fault, it's the environment and the lack of consequences for emotional selfish reactions.

The RedBlacks offense looks like it just can't score. Game in & game out thst O struggles to score points.