Bombers at Als lead up

Nolby

This is a tough game to gauge Mtrl......they have first, it means nothing in one respect...on the flip side they just got embarrassed by BC.....do we see a high flying, physical leave it all out there Mtrl squad of mostly starters to try and get the mojo and winning vibe back...or do we see a Mtrl squad trying to keep fresh but not get knicked up and use this to get some back-ups live bullets in case they need them come playoffs.....

I believe they lost their starting right tackle last game, so injuries will be fresh to mind with them....but so will the feeling of BC dissecting them and stuffing them from scoring over and over....

Regardless, we are rested, "mostly" healthy and we better be ornery especially along both lines after what happened before the bye. IF we lose it makes our rod much more difficult...so let's just win

One thing I can guarantee I will be annoyed and peed off by those damn horns before the first is over...... 

Montreal is gonna send pressure and try to get after collaros and force bad throws... that's what it comes down to. Bombers keep Zach upright and let him have time to throw it'll be fine. 

Faj will spin around and run around and who knows what else if he plays. If it's the rookie well... bombers been good this year keeping mobile qbs from being a problem.

43 minutes ago, Noeller said:

DT says Lucky practicing for the first time in forever. Hopefully that hammy is healing up nice...

Also....

Hopefully DT’s eyes are just bad.  Not having Nichols in the lineup would really suck.

Could also just be a vet day off.

Edited by BomberBall.