Random Video Thread

Brandon

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, JCon said:

What an a-hole. Burn in h*** you trash. 

Oh, no, I was mildly inconvenienced. 

Did you not watch the full video of an innocent civilian driving downtown and a mob of people jumping on and in the car with the driver saying "What is going on???".  Not knowing what is going on and innocently trying to go on their day.    Do  you not think these aggressive individuals should be thrown in jail ASAP and charges be laid for attacking innocent civilians while doing a completely illegal protest?   

Also check out the Winnipeg thread on here,  you went quiet after I responded to your post that Winnipeg is no more dangerous then it was 30 + years ago.   This video seems to prove my point yet again that the city is getting really dangerous.   

Edited by Brandon

On 2024-09-05 at 9:54 PM, Brandon said:

Did you not watch the full video of an innocent civilian driving downtown and a mob of people jumping on and in the car with the driver saying "What is going on???".  Not knowing what is going on and innocently trying to go on their day.    Do  you not think these aggressive individuals should be thrown in jail ASAP and charges be laid for attacking innocent civilians while doing a completely illegal protest?   

Also check out the Winnipeg thread on here,  you went quiet after I responded to your post that Winnipeg is no more dangerous then it was 30 + years ago.   This video seems to prove my point yet again that the city is getting really dangerous.   

Those people are on the car because the driver put them there.

The driver tried to plow through the protest...

Running over some people before the footage you are climbing on to your soapbox about. .

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/video/9.6500228

So... I fully expect some response from you- especially after shaming @JCon for going silent.

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

1 hour ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

Running over some people before the footage you are climbing on to your soapbox about. .

So... I fully expect some response from you- especially after shaming @JCon for going silent.

I didn't go silent, I don't see his drivel unless it's quoted. 

It's always okay to run over people because of (we can't call it racist) things. 

3 hours ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

To simplify it... innocent people driving downtown = good guys....   bad criminals inciting violence & protesting illegally and causing crimes = bad guys.    

JCon also has no opinion because I don't even think he lives in Winnipeg and has zero idea about the city itself.   You have to live here to know just how bad downtown and surrounding areas is getting these days.  

Edited by Brandon

7 minutes ago, Brandon said:

They broke numerous laws... are you blind?  Do you think it's legal to threaten violence, jump on and in someones car and intimidate people? It also is very illegal to close down a street and protest without a permit. 

Its also illegal to run over people intentionally. 

So yet again I win. 

I had no idea we were keeping score.

Here's your damn cookie.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952cngngjk9kttklipjzep 

You really should feel compassion for innocent people and shouldn't promote violent criminals.    

How is the driver innocent... they came to a screeching halt, drove forward because they were going to truck their way through the protest and ran over several people in the process- you say jumped on the car, but clearly they were rammed into and ended up on the hood of the car. 

unless you didn't even look at the link I provided you.

To simplify it... innocent people driving downtown = good guys....   bad criminals inciting violence and causing crimes = bad guys. 

Its bananas that the world is so black and white to you. The driver was anything but innocent.

JCon also has no opinion because I don't even think he lives in Winnipeg and has zero idea about the city itself.   You have to live here to know just how bad downtown and surrounding areas is getting these days.  Reading all your news off of cbc.ca is not going to paint the real picture. 

Actually- I think you are mistaking him blocking you as ;no idea; 

Side walks are for walking,   roads are for driving.    Many people have protested following the laws and using common sense.   The situation could of easily been avoided if someone were to follow the laws.    I'm sorry that you put criminals over regular law abiding citizens just trying to live their life.    I apologize that I feel empathy for victims while you do not.      

I sure hope that if one day you drive downtown and some random crazies jump inside and on your car that you would do the right thing and give them the keys to your car and allow them to pummel you rather then possibly doing what most others would in trying to drive away to escape a dangerous situation.    

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Side walks are for walking,   roads are for driving.    Many people have protested following the laws and using common sense.   The situation could of easily been avoided if someone were to follow the laws.    I'm sorry that you put criminals over regular law abiding citizens just trying to live their life.    I apologize that I feel empathy for victims while you do not.     

Did you even watch the clip I posted?  The clip where it showed the moments before the driver's windshield got kicked in? So you can get a more complete context of the situation... Cuz you're shooting off like you haven't watched it. 

So, here it is again: https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/video/9.6500228

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

I sure hope that if one day you drive downtown and some random crazies jump inside and on your car that you would do the right thing and give them the keys to your car and allow them to pummel you rather then possibly doing what most others would in trying to drive away to escape a dangerous situation.  

somethings-wrong-with-you-man-michael-ch

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

• 3 weeks later...