I want to talk about something that really grinds my gears

Mike

I am smart, stupid good looking and smell bad.  One time a guy said I smelled like an ape's armpit.  I laughed at him, then he said I smelled like the landfill, no big deal.  Then he said I smelled like the stuff that is too stinky for the landfill, no biggie.

THEN he said I smelled like a Subway, THAT WAS IT!  I cried.   

I dunno what's up with all the subway hate, I don't mind it and it's pretty much the go to fast food place (now maybe that's because there's one very close to my house) Mr. Sub I like but may have over done that in university since that was the sub place in the cafeteria on campus. Quiznos is good as well but I find the subs aren't quite as filling.

Did a bottle rocket get shot up your nose killing your senese of smell at a young age? The place reeks.

Maybe you guys are the ones who reek.

Rumour has it Mr. Bones is back......

I've had Mr Bones a few times as the GF likes their vegan pizza.  Im in St Norbert and Mr Bones is on mcPhillips so its a long haul and once the pizza gets cold its not nearly as good.  But they have their own unique flavour to the sauce and I dont mind them.  The staff are always exceptionally friendly.

Subway is great if you want to smell like a mixture of Marinara sauce, bread and sputum for the rest of the day.

Remember the Wagonwheel restaurant right off of Portage (closed now)?  You want to smell like grease for the rest of the day and into the the week, walk in there and order something.  You smell gross the rest of the day.