The TV Thread

okay serious question was Hill Street Blues that good? because I've been watching three vintage Primetime emmy awards and they seemed to eat emmy awards for breakfast then (I mean I get the Steven Botchko praises but still) and yeah their intro theme is kind of tranquil considering what happens on the show (the simpsonized version is relaxing too)

Edited by iHeart

1 hour ago, iHeart said:

okay serious question was Hill Street Blues that good? because I've been watching three vintage Primetime emmy awards and they seemed to eat emmy awards for breakfast then (I mean I get the Steven Botchko praises but still) and yeah their intro theme is kind of tranquil considering what happens on the show (the simpsonized version is relaxing too)

It was really good.

3 hours ago, iHeart said:

Oh, yes, Hill Street Blues was great. Also, it changed the landscape for cop dramas. 

You have to think about the context of what came before it. 40 years later it doesn't seem edgy or innovative but it was. 

WOO-HOO but *record scratch* you'll need a VPN to watch it because if you try looking at it in Canada it will say add to watch list but do it with the VPN set to US it will say watch free

https://tvline.com/news/the-drew-carey-show-streaming-online-watch-free-episodes-1235317911/

apparently the rights to What is Hip are expensive because that got altered with Party People by the King Tutt band

oh man they didn't cut he who must not be named from the season 2 finale, but at least they kept both songs in the dance number

Edited by iHeart

I know most of you probably remember a time before the FOX Network existed (hell I don't it was even available here right away like not until sometime in the 90s) but I read somewhere that they think once the Simpsons is done on FOX  that will be the end of it (seriously the Simpsons have been there since 1987 yes I'm counting the Ullman years)

https://tvline.com/lists/the-simpsons-leaving-fox-family-guy-disney-plus-hulu/