The TV Thread

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Sussman was always my favourite in the show. Really funny actor. He initially auditioned for one of the main characters, didn't get it, but they brought him back. Stole every scene he was in. I'd definitely watch this. Poseihn as the geologist was pretty good too. 

On 2024-08-20 at 2:08 PM, iHeart said:

CMT will be adding Wings and Becker to their lineup (now those are sitcoms I haven't heard from in syndication for a long ass time they're not even on PlutoTV)

well this comment aged well they're on Pluto TV now

29 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Could and maybe should be a thread on its own but recently finished watching the Menendez story on Netflix. What are people’s takes on this. Personally think they full of crap and deserve to rot regardless of possible molesting. They were grown adults. 

Have not seen the NF show but i remember the trials. I knew they would get convicted on the 2nd one for the simple reason they couldn't repeat the emotions from the first one.

On 2024-10-10 at 4:47 PM, Goalie said:

Most of those movies are filmed in the exchange district 

Here’s the holiday Hallmark schedule for movies shot in Manitoba:

'A Carol for Two' – Friday, Nov, 1 at 7 p.m. CT

'Five Gold Rings' – Thursday, Nov. 7 at 7 p.m. CT

'Hanukkah on the Rocks' – Friday, Dec. 13 at 7 p.m. CT

'Following Yonder Star' – Sunday, Dec. 15 at 7 p.m. CT

https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/winnipeg-hallmark-when-you-ll-be-able-to-see-the-city-on-your-television-screen-1.7077569

On 2024-10-17 at 7:28 PM, Goalie said:

Could and maybe should be a thread on its own but recently finished watching the Menendez story on Netflix. What are people’s takes on this. Personally think they full of crap and deserve to rot regardless of possible molesting. They were grown adults. 

My take is abuse is not an excuse for 1st degree murder. It was planned and premeditated. Simple as that.

On 2023-04-14 at 5:53 PM, iHeart said:

I don't know I always considered the 911 shows on FOX to be kind of like a baywatch reboot (mostly for the weird things to be rescued from, and yet I felt like in an alternate universe Ryan Murphy would have been an EP on it)

Though I actually did catch a few episodes on Pluto TV while I was sick with the you-know-what virus...and for the love of god don't bring back Neely, bring back CJ, bring back Lani, bring back Newmie, bring back Caroline but please I never want to see Neely in this new series

https://deadline.com/2023/04/baywatch-remake-in-the-works-at-fremantle-as-buyers-circle-1235323825/

Well this is dated now