Next: Who is going to FA, who is not .... Priorities

BigBlue

I asked Ed Tait - the reason he listed Kurt Goodrich on that article is because the Bombers asked him to. He'll be in camp. Great news.

Thanks for clearing that up Mike.... really appreciate it!
His Twitter has the bomber logo featured prominently, and his last tweet says simply "bomb squad". Safe to say he is signed.
I agree that he's likely to be in Bomber camp, but the Winnipeg Rifles and Bombers have almost the exact same logo; pretty sure Goodrich has he Rifles logo on his Twitter.
Doh! Need more coffee.

No you don't. It is a Bombers logo . It says Blue Bombers.

I asked Ed Tait - the reason he listed Kurt Goodrich on that article is because the Bombers asked him to. He'll be in camp. Great news.

His Twitter has the bomber logo featured prominently, and his last tweet says simply "bomb squad". Safe to say he is signed.
I agree that he's likely to be in Bomber camp, but the Winnipeg Rifles and Bombers have almost the exact same logo; pretty sure Goodrich has he Rifles logo on his Twitter.
Doh! Need more coffee.

I'm looking at his Twitter right now and it DOES NOT say Blue Bombers. Just a big W which is the Rifles logo.

Doh! Need more coffee.

Do not dare to interfere with someone's need (real or imagined) for coffee. Tim Horton will be vexed.

And with that, the Great Goodrich Twitter Avatar controversy of 2015 was settled

Interesting. It's very different on the iPhone app. Picture is the same but background is different.
I have the iPhone app and it has the Bomber background.

Mine doesn't. It's a big white "W" outlined in purple. This is weird. How do I post a pic on here?

And with that, the Great Goodrich Twitter Avatar controversy of 2015 was settled

Interesting. It's very different on the iPhone app. Picture is the same but background is different.
Time to upgrade to a better phone ;-)
I've got an iPhone 5.

In that case, time to upgrade the user.

;)

Time to upgrade to a better phone ;-)
I've got an iPhone 5.

His point stands...

Mine doesn't. It's a big white "W" outlined in purple. This is weird. How do I post a pic on here?

I have an iPhone 6 and this is what appears when I use the Twitter app:

Removed image

Talks with Bombers' Sears break down

The Bombers have 11 players who are slated to hit free agency on Tuesday, and it looks like all of them are going to test the waters.

Winnipeg GM Kyle Walters was hopeful Friday that he was going to get linebacker Johnny Sears signed to a new deal before Tuesday, but that had changed by Sunday night. Walters said Sears has rejected Winnipeg's latest offer and will be going to free agency.

The only other player Walters has been negotiating with is backup quarterback Brian Brohm, but Walters said no deal is imminent.

The remaining nine who are free to look elsewhere is headed by left tackle Glenn January, who along with Steve Morley, is the longest serving Bomber. Since January is on the way out of Winnipeg, expect the Bombers to go after Calgary's Stanley Bryant or Toronto's SirVincent Rogers in free agency.

The rest of Winnipeg's free agents are receivers Romby Bryant, Aaron Kelly and Brett Carter, offensive linemen Gord Hinse and Dan Knapp, linebacker Mike Cornell, defensive back Desia Dunn and running back Carl Volny.

http://www.winnipegsun.com/2015/02/08/talks-with-bombers-sears-break-down

I have an iPhone 6 and this is what appears when I use the Twitter app:

IMG_0429.png

It's showing on mine now too. All day today it had the W Rifles logo. Maybe my app took a while to refresh.