Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SANTE FE, New Mexico — In a stunning turn of events, the judge in Alec Baldwin’s involuntary manslaughter trial dismissed the case Friday, siding with defense attorneys who argued that prosecutors hid evidence about ammunition that may be linked to the fatal shooting of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the set of the Western movie “Rust” in 2021.

19 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

SANTE FE, New Mexico — In a stunning turn of events, the judge in Alec Baldwin’s involuntary manslaughter trial dismissed the case Friday, siding with defense attorneys who argued that prosecutors hid evidence about ammunition that may be linked to the fatal shooting of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the set of the Western movie “Rust” in 2021.

Good. I am not a gun guy at all, and I know a real gun is a real gun, but on movie set there has to be a certain level of expectation that a weapon handed to an actor has no chance.of harming anyone. I just can't get my head around the actor being at fault to the level of it being criminal.

• 2 weeks later...

okay where did that little sister come from? and why does she suddenly feel shoehorned in the same way Dawn was shoehorned into Buffy the Vampire Slayer

and by the way how did woody get back there? there no way it takes place before the 4th film because there's the fork GUlpzJCXoAEQgTH?format=jpg&name=large

Well I'd take this over another Cars movie any day

I don't know Generation Skip? (it made sense when Once did the Frozen Arc) 

Edited by iHeart

This doesn't look bad the cinematography looks gorgeous and Rachel sounds amazing (and looks like she's having a ball in that Silly Song number, wait is she making the dwarves pitch in to clean up? but I feel like they got the costume wrong the dwarves shouldn't be CGI)

Edited by iHeart

7 hours ago, iHeart said:

This doesn't look bad the cinematography looks gorgeous and Rachel sounds amazing (and looks like she's having a ball in that Silly Song number, wait is she making the dwarves pitch in to clean up? but I feel like they got the costume wrong the dwarves shouldn't be CGI)

They had to CGI over the original "dwarves" after the overwhelming backlash of what they originally had shown (as seen below).   The movie has had so much controversy between the dwarves and after Rachel made it worse with her interviews that it was nearly cancelled.    They have been frantically re-shooting and re-doing much of the movie over the last year so it will be quite a challenge in the end for them to make a cohesive film.   Apparently they've already sunk 350 million into the movie!  

16897153907765.jpg

• 3 weeks later...