Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well this is actually something I welcome, it would be nice to see what Queen Mia is up to (I want to know if Genovia has their own version of The Crown on Netflix, and it revolving around her grandmothers reign) I know Meg Cabot did write another book recently that revolved around Mia handling the COVID situation in Genovia

https://deadline.com/2024/10/anne-hathaway-princess-diaries-3-return-1236108031/

Edited by iHeart

7 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I haven't really been into TPBs since like 2005, but damn it if this trailer doesn't look good... I'm definitely in for this. 

Kinda feel the same way. Stopped watching TPB at the end of season 5(?) when they made up with Lahey and had a BBQ. Saw the movie and it was stuff repeated from the show.

8 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Kinda feel the same way. Stopped watching TPB at the end of season 5(?) when they made up with Lahey and had a BBQ. Saw the movie and it was stuff repeated from the show.

It's funny because I know people that are still SUPER into it as if it's like a current hit show. They talk about it all the time and I'm like "wasn't that a thing from like 20 years ago??" But whatever makes ya happy... And ya this trailer looks good. I hope it's a resurgence for the fellas. I have a musician friend that tours North America and Europe with the fella that plays Randy... They do like a comedy/music live show that's apparently a huge hit everywhere they go. So there's still a following for sure...

5 hours ago, Noeller said:

It's funny because I know people that are still SUPER into it as if it's like a current hit show. They talk about it all the time and I'm like "wasn't that a thing from like 20 years ago??" But whatever makes ya happy... And ya this trailer looks good. I hope it's a resurgence for the fellas. I have a musician friend that tours North America and Europe with the fella that plays Randy... They do like a comedy/music live show that's apparently a huge hit everywhere they go. So there's still a following for sure...

TPB ended in 2018,  it was on Netflix for 5 - 6 seasons.    It grew a cult following (a 2nd time) from all the new viewers from the States.    They even had Snoop for a few episodes which was super funny.   

11 hours ago, Noeller said:

**deletes Simpsons gif as it's even older than TPB** 

2 minutes ago, iHeart said:

well this will be exciting for those that like the books (it's one of those series that can't stay on the shelves at work)

https://deadline.com/2024/10/welcome-to-derry-jason-fuchs-kazu-kibuishi-amulet-grahic-novel-netflix-1236118529/

My youngest read that series and got me to read the first couple too. It's a good graphic novel series for young readers.