O'Shea is Oh'Stubborn

It was 1 game where our franchise QB got hurt. Relax. Last week we ended an 11 year drought winning in sask. This week we lost. It's been 2 games and we are 1-1

And if Willy is out 3 weeks and O'Stubborn sticks with Brohm do we still relax while going 1-4? Because I personally don't see Brohm winning one game this year either coming in off thebench or starting.

What is to be gained by spending your days worrying about all the negative possibilities, rather than hoping for the positive ones?

Too many threads by new posters who know nothing...

That's just the kind of comment that led to the demise (or near demise) of OB.com. Too many ppl who knew too much who took their ball to a "more knowledgeable" forum.

Don't think so. 

I know why I gave up on "our bombers", and it had nothing to do with the people that were thinking they were more knowledgeable.  

I  don't want to see a bunch of threads about "O'Stubborn" and some of the other silly stuff that proliferated in the last few days. And I'm not "knowledgeable"

I have no problem accepting that there are people who know a lot more about football than I do. Fortunately there are quite a few of them posting at this site. 

I appreciate reading the opinions of people that know something about what they're discussing. 

How anyone here can know whether or not Mike O'Shea is stubborn is beyond me.  I actually have no interest in Mike's personality. More concerned about the team winning. right now its 1 and 1.

That's just the kind of comment that led to the demise (or near demise) of OB.com. Too many ppl who knew too much who took their ball to a "more knowledgeable" forum.

Don't think so. 

I know why I gave up on "our bombers", and it had nothing to do with the people that were thinking they were more knowledgeable.  

I  don't want to see a bunch of threads about "O'Stubborn" and some of the other silly stuff that proliferated in the last few days. And I'm not "knowledgeable"

I have no problem accepting that there are people who know a lot more about football than I do. Fortunately there are quite a few of them posting at this site. 

I appreciate reading the opinions of people that know something about what they're discussing. 

How anyone here can know whether or not Mike O'Shea is stubborn is beyond me. 

Well said! I don't mind new posters at all. But when you start a thread and it's very title is essentially an insult to the HC of the team whose forum you're on. Well I wouldn't expect a lot of positive replies. Also it's friggin weak 2.

Don't think so. 

How anyone here can know whether or not Mike O'Shea is stubborn is beyond me. 

Well said! I don't mind new posters at all. But when you start a thread and it's very title is essentially an insult to the HC of the team whose forum you're on. Well I wouldn't expect a lot of positive replies. Also it's friggin weak 2.

It certainly was.