semi final games

Mark F

You may wish to pause a moment to commiserate with Steven Harper who is currently existing in his personal hell: living as an ordinary person in a city with a gay Muslim mayor, in an NDP province with a Liberal Federal government.

Lol....Nenshi is unconfirmed as of now...but this is super funny and likely true.

Manibertans

albertobans

I like Manibertans! Not too shabby.....the girlfriend, while born and raised Calgary, is actually full-blood Manitoban. Parents are from Sandy Lake and Brandon, and all family from there. So our house, in terms of decor, is basically a shrine to The Bison. Bombers, Jets stuff everywhere, and plenty of pictures of "back home".... 

Definitely Manibertans....

Honestly noeller It's great to hear that there are Manitobans away, that like it here, and wish they were here.

so many people ***** about Manitoba. good riddance to them.

I was born in Vancouver, and was brought here by parents. took about one year to decide I liked it much better here.

Honestly noeller It's great to hear that there are Manitobans away, that like it here, and wish they were here.

I was born in Vancouver, and was brought here by parents. took about one year to decide I liked it much better here.

The longer I'm away, the more I'm reminded how much I love it, and how much I need to defend it. The funny thing is, I've never lived in Winnipeg, and as a Rural Manitoban, I'm not always a fan of it, but living in AB, I find myself defending Winnipeg all the time. But yeah, absolutely, the longer I'm away, the more I realize I'm #Manitoban4Life. Just a matter of time before I find a job to get me home full time.

Manibertans

albertobans

I like Manibertans! Not too shabby.....the girlfriend, while born and raised Calgary, is actually full-blood Manitoban. Parents are from Sandy Lake and Brandon, and all family from there. So our house, in terms of decor, is basically a shrine to The Bison. Bombers, Jets stuff everywhere, and plenty of pictures of "back home".... 

No Wheat Kings merch?  :o :o :o :o :o        :lol:

Manibertans

albertobans

No Wheat Kings merch?  :o :o :o :o :o        :lol:

I have one hoodie, and need more stuff!! The greatest shame is the lack of Goldeyes stuff! Need both Wheaties and Goldeyes merch in here....that's a project, for sure! :)

The longer I'm away, the more I'm reminded how much I love it, and how much I need to defend it. The funny thing is, I've never lived in Winnipeg, and as a Rural Manitoban, I'm not always a fan of it, but living in AB, I find myself defending Winnipeg all the time. But yeah, absolutely, the longer I'm away, the more I realize I'm #Manitoban4Life. Just a matter of time before I find a job to get me home full time.

Rural MB is the best kept secret in Canada - I like it that way

Rural MB is the best kept secret in Canada - I like it that way

Amen to that, brother. I can't believe what a rush I was to leave, and now there's no place I'd rather be...